Prologue/chapter 1

"So, have you got all the ingredients?" Maddie asked her apprentice, as she came back from searching for the items needed for a strength potion. Marcy took a bag and opened it, so the frog would see what she found. Her "Teacher" smiled and excitedly said:

"Great! We have even some more than it's needed, so we could sell some of it to the citizens!" She happily clapped her hands, but when she realized she was being childish, she stopped. "So now we can start brewing the potion, can we?" Maddie tried to make Marcy forget the situation where she just got too excited.

"Sure!" The apprentice took some of the items and threw them into the cauldron, waiting for the water inside to change color to orange. As it did, Maddie added some other ingredients. 

"Now, we just have to wait as it'll become red," The frog said and looked at the human. Marcy looked into the cauldron. For now, it was just slightly becoming more reddish.

After some time, they checked on the brew. For some reason, it was neon pink, not red, like the book said. The two exchanged glances, not understanding why it happened so. Marcy looked back at the inside of the cauldron. 

"It's pretty similar, just this one's magenta, you know, a very similar color. I guess everything's good, right?" She muttered. "Hey, what if I would try it?" She suggested and didn't wait for Maddie to answer, as she took a glass bottle and "dipped it" into the brew, waiting as it filled the inside of it. When it did, she held it before her face, looking at it closely with a serious expression. "I don't see why I shouldn't drink it" she shrugged and slightly smirked. 

"To the bottom!" she exclaimed and drank all of the potion in the jar. "I don't think anything chan-" Marcy started, but she suddenly lost consciousness, and fell to the ground. 

When she woke up, she was on a bed. Not her bed. She didn't open her eyes for a while, so she could think about what has happened, even though her vision was blurry. She tried to catch up any noises - for sure there was someone near her because she heard breathing. Marcy slowly opened her eyes. It was night, maybe even the middle of it. She changed her position to sitting. Next to her was Anne - sleeping. She was in the basement of the Plantars! Her gaze landed back on the girl. She was gorgeous. Not that she never was, but Marcy felt like this time, she was more beautiful than normally. She felt like all she needed was her. That means no one can hurt her. No one can take her away. Everyone can do this, so Marcy has to protect her from all the people who look as tough as they might hurt her. She lied back down and rolled on her side, to see the girl. She's mine now. Marcy thought and hugged the girl, then instinctively took one leg over her, the other under, and entwined them. 

She's mine. 

- - - ~ ~ ~ - - - 

She woke up when Anne was already eating breakfast. Marcy panicked and looked around for her. She stood up and all the pink petals that were on the bed fell off. When the one she has to protect was somewhere, where she couldn't see her, anything can be happening to Anne! Marcy inhaled. Where is she?!

"Anne!" She yelled, "Honey, where are you!"

Meanwhile, with Anne, all the Plantars were eating breakfast. She had a pretty huge crush on the girl that fainted yesterday already - maybe - for a half year. This morning, when she woke up and saw Marcy having her face near Anne's, she was a blushing mess. So what would happen when the same person would be calling "Honey" with the intention of her? HOLYF-

"Wait, Anne, you're dating Marcy?!" Polly asked in confusion.

"No- It's just- I don't know and I-" She started, her face turning bright red.

"SWEETHEART WHERE ARE YOU I'M DYING WITHOUT YOU" The ravennette called again, and everyone looked at Anne.

"Imma just go to her" she sighed in the middle of But what if it's you that is dying! OH, I WOULDN't LET THAT HAPPEN! I will defend you at all costs! and stood up, after what she headed to the room Marcy was in.

When she got in, the other girl looked at her. Anne realized there were a lot of pink petals and flowers in the other girl's clothes and hair. Also, her eyes were the same color as the plants. How did that happen? Anne thought. 

"Oh, m'love! You're here! Oh, how much I missed you! I thought that something bad might be happening to you!" Marcy's face lit up and she ran up to the other girl and grabbed her hands, clutching them in hers. Anne's face, on the other hand, heated up, and then her confusion was replaced with understandment - The ravennette must have been under a love potion! 

- - - ~ ~ ~ - - -

So, it's it for the prologue! For those who don't know whattheduck is happening by the end of the first part, Marcy just decided to be the big spoon.

Also, we have a wise Anne here xD I mean- I would get to it if a friend would just randomly start to call me pet names and everything, so I thought she also could. Y'know what I mean?