Chapter 2

Anne's face, on the other hand, heated up, and then her confusion was replaced with understanding - The ravennette must have been under a love potion!

That means, that there must be something to get the real Marcy back. She looked at the interlocked hands and pulled them away, as the smile of the other girl flattened.

"I will go to the library," She said and headed to the exit, as suddenly Marcy grabbed her hand (again).

"Without me?" She growled "I'm going with you. What if something will happen to you? I have to protect you!" She closed the distance between the two, nudging her head into Anne's neck. The taller girl sighed.

"Okay, but first, I'll make you something to eat, so you won't starve there," She got out of the basement, with the ravennette right behind her. When the two reached the kitchen, Anne made something for the other girl. When she was ready, she placed the food before Marcy, and Anne sat down next to her, waiting for the other girl to finish. 

"So, tell me what happened yesterday," The taller girl asked and the ravennette looked at her with pink flickering eyes.

"I don't remember" She murmured "Much" she added.

"Tell me what you're aware of" Anne demanded and Marcy sighed.

"It's just that I drank a potion, yeah? Nothing more." she awkwardly smiled "I'm not hiding anything from you, darling. I feel like you don't trust me! But you have to because trust is the basis of love-"

"Marcy, don't take this too personal, but it's just that you're not the one I knew, okay? I don't... like you the way you're right now. You're someone I have barely known for two hours. You've changed, that's all." Anne said and crossed her arms.

[3rd person narrative, Marcy's point of view (Kinda like the narration in the Wings of Fire books)]

Marcy thought about what Anne just said about her. 
To get her, she has to act as though nothing happened to her.
Right?
I'll try changing it. She thought, but suddenly another thought hit her.

No! You can't! She'll like you as a friend! Marcy! She can be only yours! You have to protect her no matter what! MARCY! Respond! Ugh- Why am I doing this! The voice inside her head hissed, parting the two sides of her - the one that was manipulating the other half to make everything to satisfy it, and the real side of Marcy. Ask her what you're doing wrong! Change only the part she wants! I'm not gonna stop yelling at you! MARCYYYYY

I'll have to change fully. She answered She wants me back. Not the someone I'm now. She said she doesn't even like you. 

Wait, are we going to argue like kids now?? No, Marcy, no no no. It's like- No, wait. It's just- If you want her, you need to act fast. Duh. You will get her, even if she doesn't want it. You know what I mean? If all those People who can go in your way will get eliminated, then Anne will Just HAVE to by with ya. No wait, my talking skills are bad, I didn't talk for an ENTERNETY. Like, I'm the one person who acctually was in every love-potion-struck person. But, uhh, now it's rare to use potions so ye. The voice in her head blabbered, but the "potion" part they muttered quietly.

Can I Just call you Mr. Loud? Marcy asked, and the "other person" froze. Suddently they bursted out laughing.

Thats a very silly name, you know? Once I was called Teroriser for no particular reason, or Robin. Like, Robin? From where did he get this name? They chukled slightly. But still, I like the name Robin and most of the bird-inspired names; like Jay.

You're loud, let me call you so. The ravenette mumbled.

They sighed okay, but it's the last time You're calling me so. After you change it, it has to be Robin. OKAYYY???

Marcy nooded. Jet she didn't realise that what she did was in the real time World. Anne got confused, so she Tried to nudge the other girl into reality.

"Marce" she chirped, trying to Wake her up. It did work, becouse the adressed girl shook off her toughts, looking back at her breakfast.

Wait - give me the control over this body. For a minuteee. Mr. Loud begged. Marcy sighed in her toughts, after what she gave accteptance to this request.
The ravennette's posture changed, sitting more upright, with a big grin and flaming Pink eyes. Anne got a bit confused to this new energy.

"So, we're going to the, uh, Library, yea?" Mr. Loud in Marcy's body asked, gesturing a bit. The taller girl nooded. "Sweet! Lets'a go!" she stood up, after what the other girl also did.

[third person narrative, Anne's pov]

After a while of walking, Anne was froggin' tired of this whole new situation. To make it clear, Marcy wanted to hold hands, "hug" her or even once asked for a kiss on the cheek. It sure was something for her, since Anne gad a crush on the other girl, but this wasn't this clumsy, sweet Marcy she knew. When the two of them were before the doors of the Library, marcy oppened them and "Bowed" in some way.

"M'Lady," she started. Anne chukled to this. Sure this wasn't something that the ravennette ever did, yet it was pretty funny. Shd also Bowed, making Marcy confused.

"Ah, my knight on a white horse! You are here!" she answered, with an smile on her face.

"Of couse im here, Princess! I'm supposed to escort you to... the Big Party in the evening!" she fastly came up with this. It seemed as tough this old, good Marcy Energy was back. Anne chukled. But before she was able to answer to this, she realized, that on the ravennete's head was something like a wooden horn. She got bit of worried and she furrowed her brows.

"Actually... Let's just go" the taller girl murmured. To this, the ravennette got suprised. Maybe even a bit disapointed. She looked at the Thai girl, confused. Weren't they just now having fun and laughing together?

Just give me the control back, like when we're going here. Robin demanded. Give me, I'll get you her. Just for you. And only for you.