𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.. 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

𝟥𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑜𝓋

A woman was sitting on a rock looking at the stars.

".....not enough for you mother.......... Am i? " She asked while looking back at her mask that she held.

"Guess you were right about that." She says but she didn't have an emotion.

It was useless to cry now.

She doesn't care anymore.

✦ 𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐✦

"Mommy look! Look!" A young girl that looked at the age of 5 said to their so called mother while pointing at one of the poster at the store.

The poster looked like one of space.

"Can we please get one??? Please??" The young girl said with pleaseing eyes while gripping on her moms hand.

It wasn't long before her so called mom snatched her hand back, hard,

Hard enough to make her daughter take step back in fear.

"No [Name], and stop asking I'm busy-" The mother said to the young girl now known as [Name] before she interrupted her.

"But- It's a poster of papa! I-I could be like him one day!" [Name] said trying to held the tears.

"hm. Like papa, huh? let me tell you something," her mom started saying before grabbing her child hands and started walking towards their home.

"You wanna be like your papa right?" she asked as the Young girl that held her hand nodded slowly.

The woman looked at her dead in her eyes.

It honestly scared the poor girl.

It Always felt like

She was never enough.

Their mother Always told them that it was just fantasy.

"You won't be like him" she then says.

[Name] eyes widen with saddness.

" You know why?" She asks but doesn't let her daughter talk.