IASWAK PT. 1

Sophia's

I'm happy that Simon came to our meeting place, but at the first place I know the reason why he'll come here. I'm so excited I've never felt this feeling before. We've been together for 2 years and dating for 2 months and tonight will be our night.

"I'm glad you came", I greet him with the smile of my face. He didn't say a word he just smile at me and sit. I can see and sense that he's nervous, after that we ordered and ate silently.

"Uh, Simon I have something to tell you" I said with all smile I know that the guy should do the first move but I can't help it besides we're going in there.

So what if I'm the first one who make the move?, there's nothing wrong that.

I was about to countinue to speak when he suddenly put his fingers on my mouth like he want me to stop speaking and after that he said "I have something to tell you mind if I tell it first to you". I let him too continue and keep my self silent.

"My Phia" , he always used to call me My Phia and it gives me shivers every time he says my name, oh I can sense it he's going to tell me the words I wanted to hear , "me too, I'm actually nervous right now." I'm readying myself, I know it, I felt it. I'm so excited I don't know what to do.
"My Phia" he sigh. Is it really hard to say that he loves me too that's what I think.

"C'mon Simon tell me that you love me I promise you'll never regret of telling that to me, I have something special to tell you, I can't wait to tell you , this one  is really important." He continued. Looks like the destiny is being good to me, I smiled with that thought.

He's all smile while looking at me and so as me. My full attention was focused on what he's going to say next, but that smile was erased when I heard what he said " I'm inlove to Jace so much I can't live without her, I'm going to Canada also to chase her, my love of my life my only one.  My Phia I do love you like a baby sister My Phia. You're the sister that I can't have since we're all men in the family. I hope that you doesn't misunderstood all the things we do 2 months ago, I just want to make sure that you're happy before I leave".

My world crashed down hearing those word from him.It hurts, I wanted to shout in his face that I was hurt but I can't because I really love him so much.

"Oh, I see, Simon thank you so much ."

The placed was filled of silence no one is ready to break it. He held the glass of wine in the air "Cheers for the new beggning" we both drink the wine, he added before he place back the glass in the table "I wish for your happiness Phia".

How can I be happy if you're not with me.

He stand up to his sit and then he walks to me, He open his arms like he wanted to hug me so I end up standing and let him to hug me for the last time. I hug him so tight because I felt that it will be  last time that I might hug him.

As much as I don't want to cry at the midst of the moment I cried like a baby. I don't care if the people around us was looking on us.

"Hey My Phia,don't cry. Okey?" Simon says "I know it's hard for you because you've been close to me, don't cry hush now my little Phi" He added. Lalo pa akong napaiyak sa sinabi niya. He's just caressing my back while I'm crying.

How can stop crying if you'll leave me, I can't be Okey Simon, I can't. How could you to do this to me how could you. You make our moments together special yet you love someone else in Canada. I can't be happy if you will leave me Simon. 

As much as I like to said those words to Simon and let him feel the pain I was feeling tonight, I keep my mouth shut, and I I stays quite and wait for myself to calm down. I told him that I wanted to go home because I'm not feeling well he insisted to drive me home but I didn't allow him. We bid our goodyes to each other.

Naglakad lakad ako at napadaan sa may isang tindahan. Pumasok ako at bumili ng alak. Just for tonight I'll let my self drunk and wasted. Just for this night gusto kong malimutan ang sakit na ipinaramdam ni Simon sa akin.

Pagkatapos kong makabili ay lumabas agad ako at agad na tinungga ang alak na binili ko kanina. Tumigil ako sa isang parke at naupo sa isang bench doon.

Inilapag ko ang lata ng mga alak at tahimik na nagmamasid. May nakita akong mga kasintahan sa may hindi kalayuang upuan malapit sa akin.

I shouted " WALANG FOREVER MAGBEBREAK DIN KAYO" sa galit ko. They just look at me na parang nanghuhusga. Akala yata nila nababaliw na ako well sort of nababaliw na talaga ako. Nababaliw ako sa sakit na ibinigay niya sa akin. Ang sakit sakit. Napaiyak na naman ulit ako.

Wala akong pakialam kung pinagtitinginan na ako, nagbukas ulita ako ng lata ng alak at tinungga ulit iyon.

Kampai! malakas na sigaw ko na parang may kausap at kainuman.

Kakaunti na lang ang mga tao, iilan na lang ang nakikita ko at palalim na ng palalim ang gabi.

Naalala ko na naman ang sinabi ni Simon sa akin kanina, iyak ng iyak habang nagre reminisce ng lahat ng mga pinagsamahan namin ni Simon.

Sino bang mag aakala na ang kahahantungan ng gabing ito ay ganto. Yung akala mo mahal ka rin niya gaya ng pag mamahal mo sa kanya tapos nag end up na hindi pala.

I let out a sigh at simigaw wala akong pake wala na naman tao dito sa parke dahil gabi na tsaka wala namang nagmamay-ari ng parkeng ito diba. "BAKIT MAY MGA GANOON LALAKI?! IPAPARAMDAM SAYO NA MAHALAGA KA, NA MAHAL KA TAPOS SA HULI PAG FALL NA FALL KANA BIGLA KANG HIHIRITAN NG MAY MAHAL NA KAYONG IBA!!? BAKIT PAG NAGMAHAL KA DAPAT KANG MASAKTAN? nilaklak ko ang natitirang alak at saka tumayo at umalis na.

Bago pa man ako maka alis ay biglang may nagsalita sa aking likuran. He grab my hands and let me face him.

I've been listening to your rants and I'm getting annoyed.

"Pag nagmahal tayo dapat tayong masaktan for love became real. Ang sakit ay kakambal na ng pag-ibig hindi yan mapapag hiwalay. Hindi iyon maituring napag-mamahal kung hindi ka masasaktan.Just like you and me babe. Hindi na tayo mapapag-hiwalay."

Mahabang litanya niya tsaka sinakop ang aking mga labi.