Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Snake)

A week went by since Tom arrest and he's actually being charged this time and going to prison this time. His wife told me everything and she told me she didn't want children but if she didn't give her stepson a sibling Tom would kill her. She wanted an abortion and she still had time to get one. It was all over the news about how a beloved church man and part time preacher was an abusive husband and having an affair. Of course the bastard is cheating. Best part of it all, he worked in April parents church. Now they're getting more hate on top of the backlash they received from April memoir. Anyways right now it was Saturday again and today April had no classes because the campus was closed. It was pretty early in the morning so everyone else was sleeping. April started kissing on my neck and she slid her hand into my boxer shorts and began to finger me. A few minutes later I came then she got on top of me and we started kissing. I love it when she's in charge but our fun was disturbed by the doorbell ringing and someone banging at the door. I looked at the door camera and saw it was April son. We put our robes on but she wanted nothing to do with him and I went downstairs. I opened the door and he barged in. "I don't want to talk to you. I want to see my mom" he said in a rude tone. "She doesn't want to speak to you and change your tone when talking to me" I said. "Or what are going to do, drive off the road and kill me like you did the rest of my siblings." I grew angry and filled with sadness at the same time. Before I could respond April came down the stairs and told him to respect me. They started arguing again and it wasn't fair my niece's had to hear this. "SHUT UP" I shouted. "If you stop being such a little brat maybe your mom wouldn't have a problem with you staying here. You can either shut up and respect her and my house or go back to the group home you ran away from because your little ass got the ass whooping you deserved. Funny you disrespect your mom but look who you came crawling back to this morning" I said. He started screaming he kill me and April called the police on him. He started crying as the cops were taking him away. That boy needs therapy because something isn't right. He's too young to be showing signs of being a narcissist. Anyways once the drama cleared up we went back upstairs. She sat down on the bed angry and I got behind her and wrapped my arms her body as she sobbed. I told her everything would be okay as I kissed the top of her head and she cried. A few minutes later she said she was done. I then went to light a blunt and headed to my balcony for a smoke and April joined me out there. "Its crazy how Tom corrupted my son so young" she said. "I think he needs psychological help. He watched his siblings die in that car accident, he watched you get beat on and then his step mom not too mention he was with your parents often who were abusive to you. I think he's acting out because all he ever been around was violence. Not too mention our arguing and fighting before you left me. He needs professional help" I said. She agreed and said she will get him some. Sometimes April and I pull all nighters and today was one of those days. After smoking it was only four in the morning. I went downstairs and made some tacos. I got a bottle of wine then I was heading back upstairs. I checked on my niece's who were sleeping despite the noise earlier. I then checked on Selena I thought she was sleeping but she told me to come back. I shut the door and she pulled out glasses from her nightstand and I opened the bottle. "What was going on earlier. I can't sleep now" said Shakes. I explained to her what happened and she agreed she thought April son needs help. After our glass she told she was going back to bed. I grabbed my plates and the bottle and headed back to my room where I saw April naked. We ate tacos, had sex, and got drunk until sunrise and after that we went to bed.