Introduction

Just a brief author's note before we start; 

   This collections book will include everything from the smutty stuff to the soft, mushy stuff. I am always open for any and all requests but for anything that is mature or having anything to do with intimacy of the naked kind, all characters, specifically the students, are aged up. I didn't want to exclude them in that capacity, but also given the fact that I myself am twenty one years old, I didn't want to feel awkward writing about them in that way without mentioning beforehand that if they are involved in anything that is rated X, they can be considered eighteen and older. 

   Once again, requests are always open, that includes what character you'd want to see, what the plot line of the chapter is, and any other details that you'd want to read in that chapter. 

   When it comes to the Inumaki chapters, any words that are spoken with his cursed speech will be italicized. But his safe words, otherwise known as the ingredients to make rice balls, will just  be written normally. Similarly, whenever we have a chapter that involves both Sukuna and Itadori, anything that Sukuna says will be italicized and any lines that Itadori has will be written normally. 

   Getting back to the topic of requests, if there was a request for either a nonbinary reader, male reader, or transgender, or any sort of other form of identification or different sexuality, I am more then open to fulfilling those requests. My page is a safe space for anyone and everyone and I want to reflect that in my writing. 

   Without further ado, let's get to it!