Toge Inumaki [Notes]

He wants to tell her. 

Word Count: 1586

---

From her first day at Tokyo Jujutsu High School, the silent platinum blonde had become enamored with her. 

The girl was a transfer student, hailing from another high school that he hadn't been quite familiar with. It hadn't been until she was around sixteen years old that her parents discovered she bore a significant amount of cursed energy. More than enough to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer. 

The day he had first met her had been like any other day. Along with the mandatory courses required to becoming a fully fledged sorcerer, there were other classes that were mandatory just to graduate to simply become like every other adult, of course. Those courses included mathematics, English, science courses like chemistry and biology. It was in his daily biology class that he met her. 

The sun decided to not make too much of an appearance that morning, remaining hidden behind dreary clouds that hinted at a possible thunderstorm. However, the storm never reared its ugly head. Instead, it remained a dark gray outside and it showed no sign of really transitioning to a gentle, bright autumn day. Just beside one of the classroom windows was the seat that he had taken everyday, with most class days being filled by mind numbing lectures about whatever is inside animal and plant cells. On the first day of class, the instructor explained that later in the school year, the lectures of the different sorts of cells would be replaced with lectures pertaining the human body, all of the different organs and what those organs were capable of performing on a daily basis. This also included how the students' bodies produced their prized cursed energy, something that always interested the new student. 

Just several days after the beginning of the school year was her first day, the same day where the sun continued playing hide and seek behind the dark gray clouds. "Now, class," The instructor began, shuffling a few papers at the podium at the front of the lecture hall. "Before we begin today, there are a few announcements." 

Watching the instructor step out from behind the podium and towards the door leading to the hallway, Inumaki followed the man with his vibrant violet eyes. Before he spoke any further, the instructor motioned towards the open doorway, as if gesturing for someone to enter. Inumaki watched as she walked through the doorway. He had already been fiddling with the fabric of the collar concealing his mouth before her entrance. But as he watched her perfect figure stroll through the doorway and into the classroom, the fiddling had now come from a sudden anxiety that he had never quite experienced before. His usual calm, cool exterior suddenly became that of a nervous little school boy as if he had just discovered newfound feelings for a girl for the first time. 

"This is [Your Full Name]. She's our new transfer student, and if I hear of any misbehaving on any of your parts towards her, there will be hell to pay." Some may have found words of such tone too abusive when directed towards students of Inumaki's age. But the instructor viewed this as, 'They are dealing with grown up things, they can be spoken to like grown ups.' After receiving silence as an answer, the instructor turned his attention towards the now noticeably frightened new student and gently pushed her shoulder forwards, signaling for her to pick an empty chair.

Her big [eye color] eyes peered around at the very few empty seats before her gaze managed to settle on the empty space beside Inumaki. Thankfully, whilst fiddling with his heightened collar, the boy brought it upwards along his face to further conceal what crimson haze would have been noticeable had he not yanked the collar up. From his peripheral view, he watched the female push her skirt underneath her thighs as she situated her rear into the chair. As she sat down, her swallowing a lump that had formed in her airway had been noticeable. Inumaki caught the vibe that she was too anxious to take her gaze off of their teacher, most likely for the fear that he'd hurl a sharpened, cursed object towards her head for simply not paying attention to the lecture that was just now beginning.