3 | new home

Layla

"cya little sis i'll miss u" my oldest brother says giving me a hug, "bye theo" i pull away and give Hugo a hug "bye Layla see you in a few weeks" he says, i can tell Hugo's a little upset and to be honest so am i.

I'll miss my whole family but especially Hugo, he's my bestfriend and we're never apart, now i won't see him for at least 3 weeks.

i say goodbye to my mom and dad as they walk me to my gate and i get ready to board the plane.

when i get to my seat i quickly text Kylee to let her know i'm on the plane and i'll see her in a few hours.

i've also been snapping Jaden a little, he seems nice and he's super hot but who knows, i guess i'll probably meet him soon.

the plane ride seems like forever, i just watch movies, eat and sleep. Finally we land and i get in line to get off the plane.

i walk through the doors and my bestfriend is standing there waiting for me, she runs up to me and i give her the biggest hug ever. "layla!! i've missed you so much" she says excitedly "ahhh i'm so happy i'm here" "great to see you Layla!!" Kylee's mum Emma says.

Emma is like a second mom to me i love her so much, she's always treated me like family and my family is the same with Kylee.

we talk and jump around all exited, then we go to get my checked in baggage and head to the car.

-10:00pm

we arrive back at Kylee's house and i get settled in, kylee's made space in her wardrobe for my clothes and a cupboard in her bathroom for me.

when i get unpacked we lay on her bed and chill on our phone for a bit when her phone starts to ring.

"this is that boys sister Layla" she says excitedly "omg Kylee chill i don't even know the kid"

she picks up the facetime call and they talk for a bit, "this is Jayla my friend from school, and Jayla this is Layla" kylee introduces us "hey nice to sort of meet you" the dark haired girl says laughing a little "yeah you too" i smile into the camera.

we all talk for a while and Jayla seems super nice and we make plans to all hangout at Jaylas house tomorrow which i'm pretty excited for, the only friend i have here is Kylee so it'll be nice to meet more people, and Jayla has a hot brother so that's a plus.

We end the call with Jayla and Kylee and I just lay in her bed and talk for a while, catching up on everything that's happened in the last few months we haven't seen eachother.

"so what happened with drew?" kylee said as she sat up in her bed, i sit up and face her "well you know what happened when we broke up, basically, last night he came to my house at about 3am" "WHAT!" "then i got a call from a random number telling me to look out my window, i ran to hugo's room, he ran downstairs and Theo, Hugo and my dad all went outside and did who knows what" i explain the whole story to her and she just sits there in shock, "and now i'm here".

"well you won't have to worry about him anymore Layla, and you can make him jealous with Jaden" she smirks at me "kyleeee ive never even met him we've been snapping for like a day" i say laughing "Layla, Jadens like the 'hottest' boy in our year, every girl wants him and he thinks your cute" she says putting hottest in air quotes, i just laugh and brush it off. "trust me Layla, when you meet him tomorrow you'll fall in love, he's so your type and he's super sweet", "we'll see" i say lying back down into my pillow.

we both drift off to sleep, for some reason i was kinda nervous about tomorrow, i mean i had nothing to be nervous about i just hope there's no one like Drew here.

word count 713