Chapter 2

She was in a dark room, with a small candle light burning lazily in a corner, it's luminous glow haunting and casting eerie shadows on the black walls. Everything had happened in a daze, Aria remembered her attackers violently snatching her and placing her here. She cupped her hand against her cheek, feeling sickly drops splashing onto her fingers.

The little boy.

Why did they shoot him? Aria's stomach recoiled when she remembered the loud BANG as the youngster fell to his death. She coughed, staring at her surroundings. Dammit, my phone! She glanced at some smashed bits lying on the ground--remanence of her iPhone. Her gaze slowly looked up and let out a ear splitting scream.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

A lifeless body swung back and forth, a tight rope around its neck. It was a she, her skin a sickening blue and blood stained her lips. Aria cried and desperately looked for a door. But, it was locked.

"Let me out!"

She sobbed, slamming her fists again and again. No one answered.

"W-what is this place?!!"

She shouted again,

"What is this..."

Aria slid to the ground in total despair. Blood from the carnage above sprinkled onto her head, and she suddenly smelt the corspes' rotting flesh. The smell stung her nostrils, and permeated through her clothing. She would never get the scent of death out of her clothes. Suddenly the door creaked opened, a stiff girl with unwelcoming eyes glared at her.

"Shut your ass, if you wanna live."

She growled, wielding a knife. Aria clamped a hand over her mouth and stifled a sob as the girl slammed the door shut with a loud BANG. She winced and cowered onto the ground, away from the dangling corpse.

The door swung open again as another body was violently tossed in, then it crashed shit. Aria stared in horror as the body lay motionless, few feet away from her.

"A-are y-you..."

She whispered tentatively, reaching her arm forwards. The body shot up, gasping. It was a girl about her age.

"I know about this. I know about this."

She muttered, rocking back and forth. Aria tapped the girl lightly.

"W-what do you know?"

"This cult, they trapped us. This cult. This cult!"

She screeched and suddenly grabbed Aria by the neck, squeezing it tightly.

"Help us! Help us!"

The girl shouted manically, her blood shot eyes rolling around their sockets. A small dribbled of blood slid down in the corner of her mouth as she tackled Aria to the ground.

"Help us..."

She hissed and Aria could smell the foul scent of blood from the girl's mouth. She kicked her foot forward and knocked into the crazy girl. Aria jumped up as the girl fell the ground like some drunk zombie.

"Helllll...."

The girl mumbled, clawing the with her unusually shape fingernails.

Aria shivered, tears in her eyes. She'd never been so frightened in her life.

________________________

Oi, what do you guys think of that?

Should I continue?

-Elita