A crew member had seen land and Caspian was staring at the island through his spyglass.

"It looks uninhabited. But if the lords followed the mist east, the would have stopped here," he said to Cara, Drinian and Edmund.

"Could be a trap," Edmund guessed.

Cara shook her head. "I don't think so. Caspian?" He handed her the spyglass and she stared at the island for a moment. "I still don't think so."

Caspian took the spyglass back from his sister's outstretched hand and pushed the end down. "We'll spend the night on shore. Scour the island in the morning." He handed it to Drinian.

Drinian nodded. "Aye, Your Majesty."

Cara made her way to the boats, followed by Lucy. They explored the island a short while before falling asleep. The two faintly heard voices and next they knew, they were being taken somewhere and couldn't get away or scream.

Lucy and Cara were carried to a garden in a maze and fell to the ground with a grunt.

The girls stood and Lucy unsheathed her dagger, pointing it in every direction. Cara pulled out a sword and held it threateningly. One of the invisible creatures disarmed her. Lucy's dagger fell to the ground. The queens ran towards it, but were pushed back to the floor. Lucy and Cara slowly crawled towards a bush.

"There is no escape," a deep voice told them.

"Well put."

"Scary."

"Yeah."

"What are you?" the girls asked.

"We are terrifying invisible beasts."

"If you could see us, you would be really intimidated."

"You forgot to mention that we are very large."

"Well, what do you want?" Lucy asked again.

"You two. You'll do what we ask."

"They will."

"Very clear."

"Well put."

"Yeah."

Lucy and Cara rose to her feet and questioned in a confident manner, "Or what?"

"Or death," the one in charge threatened.

"Death?" numerous of them answered, taunting Cara and Lucy.

Lucy frowned. "Well, we wouldn't be much use to you dead, now would I?"

"I hadn't thought of that."

"No, you hadn't."

"Fair point."

"All right, we'll just kill them," one said, yanking Lucy and Cara's hair.

"Fine. Take me," the girls told them.

"Ohh."

"Good idea."

Cara asked, "What do you want with us?"

"You two will enter the house of the Oppressor."

"What house?" Lucy questioned in a defeated tone.

"This one," the one in charge answered as a house appeared. Two double doors opened and light shined upon them. "Upstairs, you'll find the Book of Incantations. Recite the spell that makes the unseen seen."

Lucy stared at the house in awe. Cara stared at the house curiously. They peeked behind the door to see more forest. It was Narnian enchantment at its finest; much like the wardrobe Lucy had encountered, leading her to the magical land.