p r o l o g u e - faded in my last song

theodore moon was a bearded relatively handsome 33 year old.

he was clothed- wearing an open white shirt with some worn down khakis.

his eyes were wide open as dark, cherry red blood started spreading across his chest.

shoelaces were tied around his feet and hands as a young man dropped him down into the river.

the body floated away from seo youngho, an unclothed newly turned 20 year old who was waist deep in the murky river water.

sweat and blood dripped down his back as he huffed out.

theodore's face turned away from the dark night sky turning into the surface of the water along with his body.

he was now face down.

underwater.

dead.

some things, once you've loved them, become yours forever.

and if you try to let them go... they only circle back and return to you.

they become part of who you are... or they destroy you.

|||

a dank prison.

lit only through the bars like a film noir.

behind the bars, seo youngho, looked up from a manuscript before throwing it to the ground.

"you show this to anyone and i'll be here for the rest of my life!"

on the other side of the bars, young 19 year old chittaphon leechaiyapornkul, worn and intense, looked back at youngho defiantly.

"then tell the truth, john."

"the truth? you wanted him gone too!"

"not like that." chittaphon grabbed the pages from the ground and went for the exit.

"please." youngho pleaded, reaching through the bars and grabbing chittaphon by the lapels.

"you'll kill me with that." youngho said with desperation.

"i'm sorry."

"for what?"

"guard! he's getting violent!" chittaphon called towards the exit as he broke youngho's hold, leaving.

two prison guards rushed in and youngho started to shake and scream in desperation.

"chittaphon! no! please! don't!"

///
a/n: prologue 👍 this is gonna be very angsty and that's kind of new to me so this is experimental. tell me your thoughts :)

ps. i use johnny's korean government name in this fic, he's youngho if you somehow didn't know. he still has johnny as his nickname in some parts though. and chittaphon is ten, i just love their full names for this fic.