TERMS & CONDITIONS

•

Hi!

Welcome to my Cover Shop!

It's way past midnight, my nails are done, and I will be going on vacation this week, so I finally decided to reopen my shop. Lol.

Thank you so much for being here. I'm super excited you chose to come to my cover shop. If you did come here for me to create a cover for you (or come to look), here are the terms and conditions that you should follow before requesting a cover.

Please read:

1. Requesting For A Cover.

→ Please read this chapter before requesting.

→ Please complete payment before requesting.

→ Please read the form chapter as well and fill out the form!

→ You can request covers for more than one of your published stories.

2. Requesting A Cover For Unpublished Books.

Whew!

This thing is a long story, but I'll keep it short.

When I started my cover shop, I did not accept forms with unpublished books, but I was given some lengthy explanations from a few users, and I decided, okay, I will put up with the requests with unpublished books. When I did do that, I gave the users specific time to edit their books and then publish them and use the covers, and they agreed to that!

However, they did not follow the rule, and now I created covers they did not use. I find it rude and disrespectful to swear you will do something and then you don't! It's not nice. So, I'm sorry, but I will NOT be accepting forms with unpublished books. Thanks.

Please respect my decision.

3. Requesting A Cover For Mature/Fanfic/Horror/Thriller/etc. Genres.

→ I accept all genres. But sometimes I don't.

Here's why. I try to be flexible when making covers, and I think I am good at it. Occasionally. The problem is that sometimes fanfics are challenging because it's hard to find the face claims needed, and how am I supposed to fit thirty people on one cover? It's hard! Sometimes. However, I've still accepted forms in this genre, and I think I'm pretty good at it, lol. Check out them and see!

I am okay with making mature covers. It's simple. I enjoy making horror book covers as well. But again, I will not always find an image of a woman crawling in the ceiling or three girls standing in a line wearing a Goldilocks dress (I do think there is a picture of this, though, lol. But you get what I'm saying, lol!).

You can check out the examples chapters to see my work from different genres!

4. Commenting.

→ No hateful comments whatsoever!

Listen. Arguments are a big NO for me, especially online bickering. If you are requesting a cover, do that! No fights in the comments, or I will NOT accept your request. It's okay to walk away and be the bigger person. The world is already terrible, so please don't try to contribute to the negativity in the comments or anywhere else.

Also, if you think my covers aren't pretty enough for your liking, remove my book from your library, lol. You don't have to be mean about it. However, I do accept constructive criticism. Here's an example of how you can approach a situation like that below.

I admire how you put your time into creating book covers. However, I believe you could improve this cover by moving the font down a little/changing the font/using a different image/etc.

You get what I'm saying, lol! Now, that is how you approach a situation respectfully. Thanks.

5. Do NOT Shop Hop.

→ Do not shop-hop when requesting a book cover.

I know what you are thinking!

What if I'm making a cover for you, but you stumble upon a better cover designer and want them to make your cover?

Wait. It's that simple. Wait until you receive the book cover I have created for you, use it for the period you should, then ask the other designer to create a new cover for you if you so desire. Just do not shop hop. It's mean. And hurtful!

6. Specifics You Need For Your Cover.

→ It's okay if you need a cover with a particular race or an illustration art cover when requesting a book cover.

Yes. It's fine! I will try to make covers with whatever you want. All you have to do is state it when filling out the form. I will show you a format for how you should write it.

Also, view the upcoming chapter/s with examples of my works, and you will see the different types of covers I created. Thank you!

7. Payment For Cover.

It is free, meaning you don't have to pay 'real' money for your cover, but read the form and payments chapter to learn more about the payment on Wattpad to get a cover. Thank you!

That's it!

I'll see you in the next chapter!

•