↳ perfect pt. 1 {f. leech}

❝ the perfect girl and the boy of flaws ❞

     "PLEASE WELCOME THE girls from the l'étoile du matin academy! due to an unfortunate incident, their school has been overtaken by the goblins. in the meantime, please accommodate the fifty students that have been transferred here", dire crowley — the headmage of night raven college — stated.

     "thank you, crowley. I promise to repay you one day", pernelle beaumont — the headmage of l'étoile du matin — responded.

     "no worries! now, let me introduce you all to the housewardens and vice housewardens, so if you ever need any assistance, they can be of help".

     upon getting through most of the introductions, pernelle had mentioned the leading girls in her academy.

     "in our school, our dorms are named after the pleiades stars: electra, taygete, maia, celaeno, alcyone, sterope, and merope. then of course, we have le soleil — my daughter, adélie beaumont, — who helps me overlook the entire student body", pernelle informed.

a professionally dressed young lady with straight blonde hair and a polite smile had then bowed to crowley and his students.

     "pleasure meeting you, mr. crowley. I'm adélie beaumomt, and from now on, we'll be in your care".

     "oh my seven wonders! you've got a very well-mannered child on your hands!", the headmage of night raven college complimented.

     "I must say, my little soleil is my pride and joy. you'll find that she's very...extinguished in everything that she does", pernelle proudly grinned, resulting in adélie to internally cringe at her mother's subtle bragging.

     "I see...well, I can't wait to see what the girls have to offer. I assure you that night raven college is top-notch as well", crowley dryly chuckled.

     "yes yes. now, I must go visit my other girls who are currently residing at the royal sword academy".

     though before the woman had left, she had slyly given her daughter a tight hug, quietly reminding her of her duties.

     "I expect you to excel in all courses here as well. don't fail me".

     adélie displayed a slight smile and nod, as she watched her mother's departure.

     "I won't".