« NOTICE »

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

NOW PRESENTING

❛THE START OF ENHYPEN STORIES❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

➺ Hello everyone! I'm pretty new here and this is gonna be my first book? I'm pretty excited to showcase my imaginative writings here!

Here are some things you guys should/can take note of!

❍ The things said/portrayed by the members of Enhypen DO NOT relate to real-life events or reflect their personality! They are made up of the author's imaginations only!

❍ There will be no 18+ stories in here!! As you guys should know so please understand!

❍ There will be names in the stories I write, so if you guys don't like this way of it, you may tell me so through my inbox or comments!

❍ Please do have patience in waiting for new chapter stories to be out because I do have school and during weekends I would be busy with other things! Plus I would still need to find ideas on what to write-

❍ You guys can give me ideas for stories that you guys would like to see! I'll try my best to write it out for you guys!

❍ As for requests, I will think about it and let you guys know on every chapter's starting page! Whether it's open or closed! So for now it's closed!

❍ Stories may not be of good quality so pardon my mistakes but I'll try to make it as good for y'all!

❍ If there are any issues with anything about the stories that I write, do let me know through the comments or inbox! I'll see what I can do to fix it!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

➺ With all that said, I hope you guys would enjoy your time reading the chapter stories when it's out and I hope to hear more from you guys on your opinions on it!

➺ So let's all have fun and enjoy the reading experience together!

➺ New chapters will come soon!

Thank you for reading/understanding!

Pictures ©Pinterest
©Ctto. For all the pictures that I've used in this book!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

━ BOOK STATUS ━

【 ONGOING 】

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀