𝐈.𝐈.𝐈.

"Okay, I have no idea where we're gonna go.", Owen says.

We were all standing in front of a gray Jeep, with some empty space at the back, probably to carry supplies and things of that sort. Claire and Maisie were already in the passenger seats, and Owen was trying to figure out how to carry around two dinosaurs that would probably be worth millions of dollars without anyone knowing. I look around the place again, hoping to find something that could be of use to us.

Wait!

I notice a few pieces of wood lying on the side of the cabin, most likely discarded because of it not being needed. I also see a tarp next to it, also probably not needed.

"Hey! What are those?", I ask.

"Oh, that's just some leftover pieces of wood we don't need. Probably gonna build a shed next to the cabin and store that kind of stuff in there, and that tarp isn't really necessary either, so I might throw it out."

A plan is starting to formulate in my hea-

"That's it! That's how we're gonna sneak around and not be noticed!"Blue starts," We can hide under the blanket, and put some of that wood on top of the blanket!"

"Tarp."

"Aw, man! You like, totally ripped off my idea!"

"But you didn't even tell us the plan."

"She's got a point."

"HEY!"

"Hey, guys! Can you break it up out there? I'm getting bored!", one of the humans calls from the car.

"Alright, let's go with the plan and get moving."

"For the fiftieth time, WHERE ARE WE GOING?", I yell.

"Geez, relax. I'll figure something out. Now get into the...the...thing."

So that's what we do. Me and Blue hop into the cargo space, and Owen lay the tarp on top of us. We then feel multiple heavy objects be put on top of us, the wood.

We hear a door being opened and then closed, and the start of the Jeep's engine, its smooth hum filling the vehicle.

"Hey! Nimrod! Maybe you should lay down! Your head is poking out of the tarp!", Blue hisses.

Oop. She's right. I'm pretty sure that anyone with eyes could see something was poking out of the pile of wood, so I lie down.

After a minute or so of driving, I start to feel claustrophobic. The cargo space isn't exactly the roomiest place for a raptor to be laying in, not to mention the tarp and the fact there is another raptor with me. Is it just me, or is this place getting smaller?

Finally, after what feels like hours, we stop. I start to get up, but then the Jeep starts up again.

"That was a red light, Einstein!"

Why are you being so mean to me? And also, who's this Einstein guy?

Later, we finally stop. Can we go now? I think I have a cramp everywhere waist-down. Well, then again, it could be another "red light" thingamabob.

I lay down for a moment more, but when I hear Owen yelling that we can get out, I figure it's probably safe this time around.

I pull off the tarp and jump out. FINALLY! I'M FREE!

I let out a screech of triumph over my victory over the clutches of claustrophobia. I take a moment to stretch my legs...but...wait...

...where are we?