chapter 4

Robin closed whatever space laid between them and at once had his hands unbuttoning Yves's shirt.

Yves was amazed by the skilled manner in which Robin was prying each button free from its slit, his long slender fingers not even slipping once.  Wanting to return the favor, he slipped his own fingers under the hem of Robin's shirt and pulled it off over his head.

Robin bent his head down, his mouth landing on Yves's collarbone. He sucked and bit at the skin until a soft sound came out of Yves. A purple glossy mark laid in the absence of Robin's mouth.

He then positioned himself lower over Yves's body, his mouth now setting camp over his nipple. His tongue swiped across it before his teeth playfully bit it, inciting a stronger reaction from Yves who planted his hand on Robin's head, grabbing at his hair.

Robin led his hand to Yves's other nipple, his fingers pinching and twisting it, until both nipples were now erect and swollen red.

Yves slightly arched his back, his hand clamped against his mouth in an attempt to stifle a moan, which managed to come out as a muffled sound of distress.

He shut his eyes closed as Robin's mouth continued its trip south, his tongue licking over every ab on his torso. Robin then undid Yves's belt and pulled it free from his pants. Confused, Yves opened his eyes only to see Robin twisting the belt and tying it together to look like an oval with two holes in it. He couldn't comprehend what he was doing until Robin swiftly slid the makeshift cuffs over Yves's wrists and locked them. The look on Yves's face made Robin's dick twitch in his pants - which got more and more uncomfortable by the second.

Robin positioned Yves's joined wrists together above his head, holding them in place on the headboard with his own belt, before resuming to unzip Yves's pants and pulling them off. He was wearing light grey boxers, the outline of his semi-hard dick protruding from them, a small gleaming wet spot indicating where the head of his cock was.

With the heel of his palm, Robin began slowly moving along Yves's shaft over his boxers, making him arch his back once again. His hips reflexively grinded against Robin's hand, silently pleading for more stimulation. Robin stopped when he felt Yves getting harder, retreating his hand and running it through his hair as Yves bit his lip in frustration. With his hands tied, he couldn't do much to help his cause and he would absolutely not allow himself to beg out loud for Robin to jerk him again.

Robin took off Yves's boxers, revealing his fully erect cock, and grabbed it, rubbing it in fast hard motions that made Yves jolt his body upwards in alarm. This was too much, he felt like he was going to faint, his breaths were getting increasingly quicker. Then, to his dismay, he felt Robin positioning his mouth over his dick, the new sensation almost sending him over the edge.

Positioned between Yves's legs, he slid his arms under his thighs and grabbed them, his fingers digging into Yves's skin. Robin reveled in teasing Yves, his mouth softly sucking the head of his penis as his tongue ran up and down its slit.

Yves couldnt control the sounds he was letting out, his face flushing every time a soft moan escaped his lips.

Without warning, Robin slid his mouth down Yves's shaft, not entirely tho, as he couldn't comfortably fit the rest of it in. Yves yelped as pleasure overcame him and bruskly thrust his hips forward, sliding the rest of his dick down Robin's throat.

Robin tried not to choke, the impact of Yves's unexpected thrust rendering his eyes watery as his fingers dug deeper into Yves's inner thighs. Once he accommodated enough to the sheer size of him, Robin began bobbing his head up and down Yves's dick, his own straining against his pants as it got harder by the second.

With a loud series of moans, Yves came, his body shuddering uncontrollably in the process, his cum coating Robin's lips and chin.

Using his hand, Robin wiped his chin, looked at the white slimy liquid coating his fingers and then looked back down at yves, who was panting, his mouth slightly ajar. Robin shoved his fingers into Yves's mouth, his malicious blue eyes meeting stunned brown ones.

He spread Yves's legs apart with his knees, then pulled out his fingers from his friend's mouth and led them to the smooth patch of skin that lays between his balls and his hole. He moved one finger down until it reached the opening of the hole, before sliding it in. The tightness around his finger both frightened him and excited him as he imagined his cock sliding in instead.

Yves started to object, claiming he didn't like the feeling, but stopped short when Robin slid another finger in, moving it around this time until Yves gasped at this new sensation that he couldn't recognize.

"Found it", said Robin proudly.

He slid a third finger in, trying to stretch the area as much as he could, Yves's dick growing hard again in response to this new unlocked pleasure.

Robin couldn't take it anymore, he needed to release his orgasm before he came in his pants. He pulled out his fingers and quickly pulled off his pants and boxers after having grabbed a condom from his pocket. He slid the condom on, then glided the tip of his dick over Yves's gleaming hole, giving it a few rubs before starting to push it in.

Robin got so far as sliding the head of his dick in before grunting at how tight the hole was. Tears lined Yves's eyes as he responded with grunts of his own, a mix of pain and pleasure behind them. Robin grabbed Yves's legs, placing each over one of his shoulders, positioning his hips in a way that would allow his cock to hopefully slide in easier. Slowly, but surely, it did.

Blood began to seep from Yves's lips from the force of his teeth biting down on them. Robin stayed still for a minute, allowing Yves's body to familiarize itself with his dick buried in him, before beginning slow steady thrusts.

That pace wasn't so much for his benefit as it was for Yves's. Robin was dying for more stimulation, his mind almost bursting in his pent up frustration. Whimpers escaped Yves, their sound sending a wave of arousal through Robin's blood, automatically quickening the pace of his thrusts.

He threw his head back, his hips rocking at an untamed rapid rhythm, his dick pushing in and out of Yves, every thrust sending an electrical current of pleasure over the both of them. Robin grabbed Yves's cock, rubbing it at the same pace of his thrusts.

They were both nearing their climaxes, Yves's face now damp from his own tears and Robin's ears flushed and heated red.

Yves moaned and whimpered as his release overtook him, his body shuddering against Robin's, who cursed as he came right afterwards, the force of his release vibrating against Yves's insides.

They were both panting now, the air smelling of alcohol and sweat, neither making any move to unlock themselves from the other's hold.