Chapter 35

Milos pov

Today's the day I get crowned king, I'm shitting myself!

So many eyes on my along with the pressure of having to be a good king, I have no intention of being a bad one but I will have to live up to so much.

Vivian wraps her arms around my torso, "how are you feeling" she questions me "nervous,if I'm being honest" she smiles at me "you going to be amazing milo" she kisses me then pulls back.

"I know, I'm just worried I'm going to disappoint" she places both of her hands on my cheeks "milo, I'm certain you are going to be amazing" she gives me a reassuring smile but is interrupted by a knock at the door, "come in" a man opens the door "your highness they are ready" I nod my head and then turn back to Vivian.

"You can do this, I'll be close by ok" she says whilst stroking my cheek, I pull her into a kiss and then we walk out of the door.

"I've got to go and sit down now milo, good luck" I kiss her once more before she is escorted to wherever she is going to sit, I stand at the side of the stage looking at my parents putting on positive and happy faces even though I know they despise each other.

After looking at them I turn towards the crowds, there is rows and rows of people, strangers most of them who I have to lead, I see Vivian say at the front row with some security guards, she can't see me but I focus all of my attention on her as when I see her I just feel calm and content.

"We are now very excited to introduce our son, your future king milo" I walk out as everybody starts to clap, I plaster a smile on my face and nod to the crowd, I stand in between my mother and dad.

As my mum has the actual royal blood she is the one to do the ceremony "today, we are passing down our position to our son milo, we have full trust in him that he will be an amazing king for all, we also have much faith in Vivian that very soon she will become an amazing queen"

I look over to Vivian to see her smiling, now I have to stand in front of my mother and dad, my dad holds the crown on a special pillow "milo young, do you promise to protect and serve the people of France" my mum says "I promise to serve and protect"

"Do you promise to be fair and help the people of France" , "I promise to be fair and help" my dad then passes my mum the crown and I kneel on one knee.

"Milo, do you promise to be the best king you can be" my mum steps a little closer to my and holds the crown above my head, "I promise" she lowers it some more "I know as queen, pass my power onto you,king milo" once she says king she places the crown on my head.

The crowd goes crazy with clapping and Whistling, I stand up and then turn to the crowd, I smile at them, but I'm quickly escorted of the stage and to the castle, I take a seat on my couch as take a breather, that is not for a person who as anxiety.

"King milo" I hear Vivian say whilst giggling she instantly puts a smile on my face and I pull her into a hug, the best one we can with her belly, "one moment" I walk up the the glass cabinet, put in a special code and place the crown in there temporarily.

I turn back to Vivian, "wouldn't want to break that" I say with a chuckle, she pulls me into a kiss "I must say you looked quit sexy up there, in your suit, can't beat it" she kisses me deeply and I place my hands on her waist, she runs her hand up my chest and then through my hair.

A knock on the door makes us pull back "what is it" without opening the door my mum shouts "can I come in" I kiss Vivian's forehead before replying with a yes, she walks in and smiles, "You was amazing out there"

"Thank you" she turns to Vivian, "you look amazing Vivian" Vivian smiles "thank you" my mum gestures towards her stomach then her hands, Vivian nods and then my mum places her hands on Vivian's stomach.

"How is my grand child" she rubs Vivian's stomach then places a kiss on it "they are good, I'm trying to make milo go mute until I give birth because they just love his voice and kicks hard when he speaks" she laughs after she says this.

I place a hand on her back and kiss her temple "they just love me so much" my mother chuckles "to fucking much, my ribs hurt" we all laugh at this.

"Where dad" I question, my mum looks at me with sympathy "I'm sorry baby, I have no clue" I shake my head "don't apologise mum, I'm having nothing to do with him after today" she nods her head "well don't let him run your day ok"

"Ok"

——————————————————
Authors note

I have no clue what happens for somebody to become king or queen, so I just made it up 😂, so before any one says that's not how it works I know, because I made it up❤️