I can't keep it in anymore

Beomgyu took a deep breath, looking down at the carpet. He didn't make eye contact with taehyun.

"Kang Taehyun I like you, I've liked you for 3 years but I was too scared to confess, i thought if i did, i might lose you as a friend too. But actually I've never seen you as a friend, you are really really really special to me. You drive me crazy oh my god, and those red lips of yours !! they make me want to kiss you so bad, i just can't keep it in anymore, I'm sorry, please don't leave me-"

Beomgyu felt a hand on his chin. And the next thing he knew was Taehyun's lips on his and his on Taehyun's.

Before beomgyu could respond, taehyun pulled away. Their faces close to each other.

Beomgyu was still in shock, his eyes looked like those of a shocked baby.

bg: why did you-

th: I like your cherry lip balm....hyung

That was it.

Beomgyu leaned in, crashing his lips on Taehyun's. Taehyun kissed back immediately.

Beomgyu pushed taehyun back on the couch. Beomgyu above taehyun and taehyun under beomgyu.

Taehyun's left hand on Beomgyu's neck, pulling him closer and closer and right hand on his waist, not wanting to let go.

Beomgyu's right hand on Taehyun's cheek, making the kiss deeper and left hand on the couch for support.

There was no sign of them stopping.

The kiss spoke everything they couldn't. It gave them the feeling they were craving for.

Nothing could compare that feeling. They wanted to be in each other's embrace.

hk: Hi gays- HOLYYYY !!

Hyuka came to see how they were doing. It was already 7, the others thought they might've talked it out by now.

As soon as hyuka entered, he saw the boys making out on the couch. He closed the door and stood outside, his back on the door, eyes wide.

Yeonjun and Soobin came after parking the car, holding all the bags from the shopping spree they did in the afternoon.

yj: why are you standing there ?

Yeonjun said stuffing his mouth with a croissant.

Hyuka just shook his head without saying anything.

sb: what are you doing ? move away

Soobin said getting irritated by hyuka's weird behaviour.

Yeonjun entered inside, still chewing on the croissant.

yj: what the-

Yeonjun was about to shout and stop taehyun and beomgyu when soobin pulled him outside.

sb: hyung !! let them be !!

yj: WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?? Taehyun is kissing my brother, what the heck !!

Yeonjun turns around trying to go back inside.

sb: HYUNG, WE DO IT TOO !!

Yeonjun paused. His hand was on the door's knob.

hk: Oh...my god...

sb: they're finally together...let them be for sometime, let's give them space.

Yeonjun nods. They were walking out of the building when Yeonjun's phone starts ringing.

yj: beomgyu ?

*OTP*

bg: hyung when are you coming back ? isn't it too late ? are you fine ?

yj: *chuckles* dumbo, we came there but you were busy making out on the couch with your boyfriend.

bg: WHAT THE FCK HYUNG !! YOU SAW IT ??

yj: Me, hyuka and soobin, we all saw it..

bg: ...

yj: can we come inside now

bg: yes...hyung

Taehyun and Beomgyu were so lost in each other, they didn't even notice the others' presence.

All of them enter inside. Beomgyu and Taehyun felt embarrassed and didn't want to look into the others' eyes.

yj: uhmm....

hk: I need to bleach my eyes

bg: SHUT UP KID !!

All of them start laughing. They sat in the living room and start talking.

yj: so... you're finally boyfriends god !! it took you 3 ye-

bg: uh... about that.....

th: ...

sb: don't tell me !!

hk: YOU BOTH DIDN'T EVEN ASK EACH OTHER YET ?!!

Yeonjun stands up and walks towards the kitchen. Beomgyu knew exactly what was gonna happen.

Beomgyu stood up and started running around. The others knew each other too well. They all tried to hold in their laughter.

And then came yeonjun, holding a rolling pin in his hands.

"Choi Beomgyu yeogiwa (come here) !!!"

And just like every time, their tom and jerry show started.

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧__