2

*˖◛⁺♡

It's not always easy to have friends as an idol, sometimes it's hard to tell which ones are actually your friends or if they're some sasaeng trying to get close to another idol, not because they actually see you as a human being with feelings and emotions.

Jeongin had some pretty great genuine friends and he's always appreciated them.

But Seungmin, that was a whole other story. Seungmin had been there since forever. His earliest memory is being with Seungmin and he's pretty sure it would be the same the other way around too.

Jeongin remembers Seungmin being there for him when he started school. When he got his first date, Seungmin was cheering him on, building up his self-confidence.

He was also there for Seungmin when he was starting to question his sexuality, making sure that he would always know that no matter what he would always be there for him and cheer him on when he got his first date with a guy, And he did.

Jeongin went to Seungmin's house an hour before his first date to help him decide what to wear. And turns out, it was just some cruel joke by their seniors.

They watched Seungmin's favorite movies and from that day forward Jeongin decided that he never wanted to see Seungmin cry like that again.

"Oh fuck"

Jeongin covered his ears, he was almost asleep before his noisy roommates had to ruin it. The loud headboard rattling against the other side of the wall and the not so quiet moans were unbearable.

Don't get him wrong, he loves his bandmates but he just wishes they wouldn't be so loud all of the time. He thought that ever since they split into two different dorms and everyone had their own room, that he could finally get a good night's sleep but he was wrong.

There wasn't a dating ban, but there was sort of an unspoken rule. Don't be stupid. Don't just slut yourself out to just anyone. Anyone can expose you, even if you think they wouldn't.

Of course that doesn't mean that they always did right, they're grown adults so I mean can you really blame them for living their lives.

Jeongin gets it, he understands and breaks the unspoken rule himself sometimes but he is judging hard right now. Literally who has headboard banging—sounds like someone's dying— sex all while their roomates are there. Pretty fucked up if you ask Jeongin

He grabs his phone and quickly clicks on Seungmin's contact. He'd rather be anywhere than here while the couple in question were having very loud sex on the other side of the wall. Tomorrow he had a free day so he could afford to stay somewhere else tonight.

"Can I come over"

"What?" Seungmin said, sounding like he just woke up.

"Can I come sleep at your place?" Jeongin said a little softer this time, feeling bad for waking him.

"Yeah, sure" he said hoarsely.

He hung up and put on his favorite hoodie, which coincidentally was Seungmin's.

He tiptoed over to the front door when he heard someone call his name. "Where are you going?" Felix said with the remote in his hand.

"I'm staying the night at a friend's"

"Is it because of Minho hyung?" Jeongin nodded and double checked for his phone and keys. "Don't blame you, I swear I'm this close to leaving myself" he made a gesture with his fingers.

"Have fun," Jeongin slipped on his shoes "But not too much fun"

Jeongin smiled and rolled his eyes "Bye hyung" he waved before making his way to Seungmin's apartment.

After a few minutes of breathing in the cold winter air and walking slower than he usually would, he arrived at Seungmin's apartment.

He used the key that Seungmin gave him a few months back to open his door, not bothering to knock. He looked around to see if Seungmin's roommates were home or not in advance so that he'd whisper so they could sleep but he saw no sign of them.

Jeongin made himself welcome and started to get a little worried when he couldn't find Seungmin. He opened the curtains that were the door to his bed and found him.

He froze when he saw the lewd scene playing in front of him. Seungmin had his head leaned back and his hips were slightly jerking to meet his hand.

He squeezed his legs together and let out an airy gasp as he reached his climax. Jeongin followed the white steaks with his eyes and saw the mess. His beloved hoodie now had bits of white on it, Jeongin frowned. Now he'd have to throw the hoodie.

Jeongin still didn't know how to announce himself but before he could let himself think anymore he quickly blurted out "I think you got some on me"

His head shot up and his hands quickly moved to cover himself. "What the hell, when did you get here?" he said quickly, his voice slightly cracking with sleepiness.

"Just a minute ago, I'm so sorry hyung, I had no idea you would be doing this" He looked away and Seungmin quickly pulled his shorts back up.

"Strip" Jeongin choked on his spit

"Excuse me?"

"Your hoodie. Take it off" he looked down and his face flushed.

"Oh sorry" He took off his hoodie, forgetting he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath. "You owe me a new hoodie" Seungmin rolled his eyes and put the hoodie in the washer before the stain set some more.

"Just grab one out of my dresser" he said from across the apartment.

"I will in the morning" It was a very small apartment and Seungmin didn't even have a bed room. His bedroom was just a closet that somehow managed to fit an xl twin sized bed.

The closet didn't even have a door, just a sheer white curtain. The inside was super cozy. Purple and white string lights, a thick white comforter fit for a full sized bed and way too many pillows and stuffed animals, most of them being gifts from Jeongin.

"You don't mind me staying, do you?" Jeongin plopped down on the bed, trying to push away any unneeded thoughts about what he just saw.

"Of course not" Jeongin got under the covers and hugged a pillow "You know you can come whenever you want" Seungmin turned the light off and now the only way they could see each other was through the purple lighting. Jeongin snorted while trying to hold back a laugh.

"Cum"

Seungmin shook his head disappointedly and laid down next to Jeongin. "I swear you have the humor of a fourteen year old boy" They faced each other and sat in comfortable silence. Almost forgetting what happened on this very bed just moments before.

Jeongin smiled as he admired how his hyung looked.

"Can I say something.." He whispered. "Lay it on me"

"Earlier.." He trailed off, making eye contact. "You looked kinda.. hot" he whispered the last part. Seungmin smirked at this.

"Oh is that so? Maybe I could show you again"

"I think I'd like that."

Seungmin lightly laughed as he leaned in closer, breath hitting the other's lips. "Me too"

Jeongin's eyes flickered between his lips before looking back into his eyes. Jeongin slowly leaned in before seungmin backed away and walked into the other room, leaving Jeongin dumbfounded.