12

She waited on a hallway, looking at clock. With each minute passed she felt herself not being able to stay in that place anymore. She wanted to know if he's okay.

"Miss?" the male asked exut the room that was in beside her chair and she quickly stood up straight. "Rindou is stable now, he is in good condition. Though he's still unconscious." he explained to the woman and she quickly nodded, glad that Rindou is alright.
"Can I see him?" the male nodded at her question but stopped her when she was about to enter the room.
"What are you for Rindou, anyway? I haven't saw you here before." he curiously asked.
"If I'm here that means we are close and that's all you have to know." she said entering the room and walking to sit down on the chair that was next to Rindou's bed.

I should text Ran about Rindou's current state.

[...]

"Y/n?" a hand on her shoulder gently shaked her, waking her up.

She fall asleep with her head on Rindou's belly quickly after she texted Ran. And the one waking her up, sadly, it wasn't Rindou but his older brother.

"You haven't treat your wounds?" the older male asked looking at the woman.
"Oh? This?" she awkwardly smiled. "I simply declined that guy offered. Rindou was, anyway, in a more complicated state than mine."
"I can see what my brother saw at you." the male quietly talked to himself looking at his younger brother that he cared so much about and from time to time eyeing the girl that was also looking at his brother.

Ran looked around the room and quickly pulled a chair from the other side of the room and put it in front of the woman and sit down.

"Y/n, as Rindou's older brother, I wanna know something." he started talking and the woman slowly nodded in agreement with whatever he wanted to say. "Do you like Rindou? By that i mean as a lover." he asked and girl cheeks turned hot, but it was about unseeable since her always was already red from the remaining blood she had on her face.
"I guess so." she made the male confused with her answer. "I don't want to give a certain answer as 'yes' or 'no' as I'm still unable to understand my own feelings. He does mean something to me, since today was the first time i drove that fast and probably the last. I don't want to give neither you or Rindou's expectations if in the end i will only see him as a friend." she explained, looking from time to time at the unconscious male. "Though, in the end if will see him as a lover i would refuse to confess." her words seemed like a bomb inside the older male.
"Why? Are you scared of the world we live in?" question at which Ran heard the answer 'yes' millions of times and he expected to hear the same now.
"No. I mean, maybe in some situations, yes, I might be scared. But, it's not the fact that i would be scared. I just don't want to drag Rindou or anybody else in 'live or die' situations. I don't want Rindou to die for me or anybody for me. Yes, it's heart whelming to hear someone that wants to give their life for you, but if i would cared for my life that much I would probably drive to the closest hospital to help myself or ask the guy that helped Rindou to also help me. Though, as you can clearly see, I'm still looking like shit." the male laugh at her last sentence and to Ran she actually seemed sincere to him.
"You sure are an interesting one, y/n." she awkwardly smiled at the male statement as she wasn't sure where this conversation will lead to. "In the future if Rindou reckless ass is reckless enough, I hope we can be family." he smiled at the woman that looked surprised.

[...]

She spent a lot of time at the so called clinic and Ran insisted the guy to take care of her as well, they laughed togheter and shared some not to personal memories as they weren't as close yet. Conversation, which also lead, to their occupation as Ran found out she was Rindou's neighbor that was playing music everytime he facetime his brother after they had a stressful mission and Ran soon found that she wasn't watching the news, only if they were on social media apps, which somehow seemed understandable of her not knowing about Bonten and them as criminals.
There conversation was soon interrupted by Rindou shaky legs, which cough both persons attention and they quickly surrounded him, unsure of what to do and without thinking, y/n slapped Rindou's face which made him quickly get up his eyes wide open.

"That was a hell of a slap, girl." Ran cheer up on her.
"Ran, what the hell?" Rindou quickly questioned his brother as looked and him and looked besides him, and remained shocked when he saw y/n beside him as well. "What are you doing here?" he said in an angry tone looking at the woman.
"What do you mean?" she looked at him confused.

The mother fucker beat her until she look like this.

"I don't want to see you ever again!" Rindou snapped at her leaving both his brother and the woman he loved confused.