Chapter 22: I Do

Life is another name for unpredictable happenings but just when you are trying to sort it up a little things tend to get even more spiralling.

And now when Anaya who always have some or the other thing to say or do to clear the situation was lost of words, her mind blank.

But her expression never faltered as she was alone with the Raizadas not just anyone and she cannot afford things going downhill.

"Beta." Senior Raizada acknowledged.

She stood up  and did the gesture of putting her hand on her chest in greeting the man but the other person present beside him was shocked and amused all at the same time and a smirk graced his face.

When she met his eyes she just wanted to wipe that smirk off his face but there was no way she was going to greet him.

But he had other plans "Rajkumari Anaya, is that what I should be calling you?"

She just flattened her lips to imitate smiling.

"Let's have a seat first." Anirudh offered and took a seat beside his wife who was seated one seat next to Shivansh's who had his place on the right side of the table and Anaya grabbed the seat on left side of the table opposite to Shivansh with Sunanda on the head chair.

"I see you guys have met beforehand." Sunanda asked smiling towards Shivansh.

"Ji Bua dadi."

Anaya sat just as she sat in a professional meeting.

"So tell me what do you do for a living or you are just a princess."

This was Neelima mocking her and this was what put the final nail on the coffin that the lady preferably Mrs.Raizada not only dislikes her but detests her but she was already prepared to face it cause there will be some person or the other like this.

She just smiled a little "I don't think there is anything wrong in being just a princess. It's just a matter of choice but.."

But Neelima did not let her complete "ohh darling you don't need to justify as to why you do not earn for a living or live off on your familial money, there's no need. I have seen enough girls to know why."

Anaya thought that her son was the only one who could get on her nerves but here his mother proved it wrong by being even more intolerable than of what she could deal with but she took a deep breath "let me complete first Mrs.Raizada."

Neelima got it from her tone that it was her queue to shut up but was she going to? No. But did she? Yes. Cause of Sunanda glaring her way.

Taking the hint Anaya resumed "But I have a small self-made corporation Ameliorate of my own and I recently entered in a new field by starting a chain of Express."

"Don't be so modest bachche and let me tell you Bua her corporation is a big deal in its own self." Anirudh tried to handle the situation for as he knew his wife will be going to get a scolding from Sunanda from the looks on her face.

Sunanda smiled appreciatively towards Anaya making her even more uncomfortable.

Anaya always tries to avoid getting attached to people too soon but this lady was making it difficult for her to do so.

Sunanda could see through the facade Anaya was putting up but she was too adamant on breaking that wall off.

"I will be very direct with you Anaya." Sunanda started with no nonsense tone which made Anaya straighten up even more if that was possible.

She knew from her tone that this was an important thing which she was gonna say.

"You already know that you are here for discussing the marriage alliance both of yours and Shivansh's Dadaji finalised before everything."