Happy birthday, Max! (Four)

Max was a growing dog now, and he was getting taller and taller by the second. His arms, they looked as if they were stronger, well, stronger than when he was just the thought of him when I got him was a beautiful sight. I could remember his beautiful eyes, and his soft luxurious hair.
'Could run faster than a cheetah?' You asked yourself. You thought so. His legs were fast and stable now. When he was younger, like when you first got him, he was wobbling, he couldn't walk yet. He couldn't bark loud enough, it was a hip, but now it was like a lions roar.
He usually tried not 'accidentally' push you over. Once, you two were running in the front yard with him, and he flew right into my legs.
  "Max!" I shouted. He ran into house as I chased him. He was "scared," I guess. That hurt, a little I mean.
   Sooner or later, Max was full grown. His chest was high, and he was one now. Max licked me the morning of birthday. Waking me up. I checked on his presents, they were okay. And then I went downstairs.
   Momma and Mary were out of town. Ding, ding! My phone rang. The text was from momma: I opened it. It wrote,
  "Sorry, I missed Max's FIRST birthday. I wish I was there! Your sister is driving me nuts, a dogs birthday would be better than being on a week long trip with her." I laughed. And replied and wrote, "It's okay, a momma. I will send you pics throughout his birthday!" I turned off my phone.
   I set up the kitchen. Decorating. And I hung a banner that said; Happy birthday, Max! Max was pleased with my decorating. And licked me for doing the hard work.
   He ate his vanilla cake, and 'opened' his presents. I took pictures and sent them to momma. She liked them all. Max, was happier than ever. My dog was a June baby, his birthday was June 25th.
After his birthday, we went for a walk around town, and Max led the way, I was patient with him. It was late at night, and the park was closed, so we had nothing to do. So we just walked. And then, we went home. I dressed in my PJs and played with Max.
   After our play, Max went to sleep. And then as usual, I planted a kiss on Max's forehead and said,
  "I love you, Max."