☆Last Years Winners ☆

Before we move onto nominating and filling out forms in the chaotic insanity I know you're all capable of, let's look at last years winners and remember their sheer talent.

Of Spellbooks and Thieves by TheConfusedTurtle

Dragons?
Adventure?
Thieves?
Deep lore and well written characters? You'll find all that and more in this phenomenal book.
Follow Tobias through a world of magic and dragons as he fights to recover a stolen spellbook. Why go after the book? What's so special about it? Who steals a book? A boring useless book you can't even read? You'll have to read to find out why Tobias would fling himself onto such a reckless and dangerous path.

Vision by WrennaStone

Evanescence lives in two worlds; the real world and the one she's created in her mind. No, not something crazy and fantastical, just a series of fantasy books. But when the caffeine addicted librarian encounters her creations living and breathing in her world, she'll have more to deal with than hosting a dungeons and dragons session. If you're looking for something to get your heart racing with chaotic characters who fly off the page and keep the stakes high, you're in the right place.

T.M.I by Wimbug

We all know how fast rumors can spread in a highschool. At 8 A.M. Becky tells Sarah a secrecy and by noon everyone knows. Is Becky a bad person? No, she just needs to keep quiet. Now, Rosie Geld on the other hand, has a huge secret and Adrienne is determined to use the rumor mill to get the word out. The rumor? Looks like queen bee Rosie killed someone and thought she could keep it under wraps. You'll have to dig through the trenches to unravel these secrets. Hopefully you won't get caught up in the drama at Petraka Academ, because everyone is going down.

Venture to Uncertainty by tarishannon18

All Archer Kingsley has to do is sneak his way into the crew of the deadliest pirate ship, win over their strategist and kill the king. Dive into the high seas and hope you can find your way out. Keep an eye on the horizon, not that it'll help. If the Avourienne wants you, it will have you. When it comes to pirates, they're the most ruthless. You'll want to binge through not only this book, but its two sequels and its prologue.

Til the Clock Strikes Gone by iya_fictional

Not all marriages are perfect. Sometimes they're a matter of convenience or necessity, forced on the people involved by their families. I'm William's case, marriage is a burden he wishes would unravel itself. When he's given the chance to do it all again though, will he fight for his freedom, or will he try to win back the only woman willing to put up with him? Prepare to have your heart torn apart and stitched together in this incredible love story.

Winds of Fate by MarieLotte

Lovely ladies dressed in fancy gowns, dancing and chatting the night away. Eleanore sees it all as a lady's maid, but that won't help her when she's accused of a crime. So much for loyalty. Her only escape is aboard a pirate ship where she'll need to fit in to survive. Could there be love in her future? Death? Adventure? Sail away between the pages of this six book series full of secrets and mystery and a healthy dollop of excitement.