Chapter 9

Nova POV

Everyone left, I closed my door in slide down the door, in just let my tears coms down my face.

I felt so week in felt so embarrassed because they probably gone baby the shii out of me now in ask if I'm okay 24/7.

I needed to make ah change, I need to get stronger in become myself again we're i didn't let no nigga step all over me, I wanted to be ah bad bitch again. I still wanted to love my people, in have ah nice pure heart buh I also need to gain my strength back.

I got up in went in the bathroom in took the makeup wipes in wipe off all the makeup I had on me, i turned my shower on, in I got in the shower for ah good hour. After I got out I lotion my body, in put deodorant on, in did my other stuff.

I just brushed my wet hair in put some leave in conditioner in it. I looked at myself in the mirror in see the bruise around my neck in the one on my face, in arm. I touch the one on my neck, it hurt buh I was like it's gone go away.

I put on some shorts in spaghetti strap tank top. I turned the lights off in climbed into bed in  balled up in to ah baby.

5 mins later

Reny comes in my room in shut the door behind her, before she gets in my bed "u okay" she said so that I knew it was her, "ya" I said "want me to sleep with you" she said crawling into my bed "yea u can" I said in ah about to cry voice. She made me feel ok. "Everything will be okay" she said hugging me

For the rest of the night she just hold me tight I knew she was mad at the fact I didn't tell her sum shii like this. Buh she was always there for me even when she mad at me or something, that's one thing I love about her, she always had my back, and always tried her best to be the best sister ever. I love her so much, and me in her bond will never be unbreakable. Will the bonds I have with all my siblings are unbreakable.

I finally was ok, and was able to get ah little sleep. 

Next morning

I wake up in see reny had left, i go into my closet in grab an oversized hoodie to wear, in I put on some socks, in some ugg slides.

I go downstairs in all eyes gone on me in just silence

"Hi" I said looking down

"R u hungry" Jasear said

"No, i- I just came to get some water" I said pointing
at the fridge in going to get some water.

"Unt unt, u need to eat u haven't ate in like two days girl" juju said

"Shhhh" reny said popping juju in the back of his neck

The silence in stares as I just tried to get some water was annoying me.

I grab my water, in sat down at the bar stool, in just look the other way with my head on my hand.

"Y'all out, I need to talk to my sister" Trey said telling everyone to go outside to were the pool at.

Everyone left

"U okay" he said coming my way in facing me

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell u" I said as tears started running down my face

"Nova why r u saying sorry, u ain't do nothing wrong, if something ever happens like dis again I want to know, nova it's my responsibility to protect u in reny in Kobe in CB, I don't want to see u hurt like dis".  He said wiping my tears 

"Thank you Trey Trey" I said

He hugged me so tight, for ah good minute he would not let go.

He finally let go in den he seen the bruises on my neck, he took my hood off in moved my neck to side in seen how the bruises was wrapped around my neck in how purple,blue, they was den he lifted up my sleeves in seen those bruises on my arms. He seen one my face.