open for you

6/25/22

hey y'all so it's been a while... uhm i really have had no inspo/desire to write lately but i wrote this for myself and i decided to share it with y'all as kinda an. open ended smut chapter i didn't put any names or pronouns the only thing is one of the characters has female anatomy and ik my head the other does as well but that's open for your
interpretation. so if this is a mlb smut to you great, if it's another fictional couple or even an imagining real life thing also great so here it is, hope to be back soon
xoxo
m

i pulled you in for a deep searing kiss as you reached across my body for the edge of my shirt. your hand slid ever so lightly over my stomach, activating every nerve ending. i gasp as you reached up to my breasts and began slowly circling, teasing.

i pull you in closer, grinding my pussy against your thigh. you groan as i slowly gain more
friction. "baby please" you moan as i grind down harder. your hands coming down to draw
small circles around my hips i give in opening my mouth to you as you entwine us together. lip on lip, mouth on mouth. you kiss my cheek and my throat all the way down to my collar which you yank off my shirt throwing it across the room, i take your roughly and discard it leaving us skin against skin.

every place yiu touch i can feel this red hot burning sensation like your setting me on fire.

you kiss down my abdomen stopping at the crest of my pj pants.

"is this ok," you asks skipping one finger below the band.

i nod my head furiously silently begging you to go farther.

you slip your hand beneath the band and pull it down. leaving me in just my lacey panties.

you lightly rub the outside of the fabric and i squrim under your touch trying to find more of that feeling you chuckle slightly and slips one singular finger beneath and lightly begins rubbing circles.

i breath heavily with every caress getting faster.

i quickly reach a point and can't take it any longer. i give into the tidal wave that's hitting me and feel every muscle in my body clench.

i fall back on the bed breathing hard feeling a tear streak down my cheek.

that was so good honey. you praises
and i begin to kiss you harder