022

**

We all sit in Nancys basement together, the boys are all fast asleep as Max, Robin and Nancy sit upstairs together in the kitchen.

"Hey Dustin this is Eddie the banished, you there?"I hear the radio going off. I walk over and answer him "Hey its y/n" I groan "y/n! hey!" he says down the radio, sounding rather happy. "Uh yea, im gunna need a food delivery, like really soon unless you want me going out into the world" he laughs down the radio.

"No, no no Eddie don't do that, stay where you are and we'll be there as soon as we can, okay?" I let out a sigh "Alright, you gunna bring that preppy boyfriend of yours" he replies, I can feel the smirk across his face "goodbye Eddie" I push the radio down and go to wake up Steve.

"mmm, mmm what" he groans as I push him "come on lets talk" I whisper so Dustin and Lucas stay asleep. He sits up rubbing his eyes as we move to the other end of the room.

"About earlier..." I sit down with Steve opposite me "well yea id like to know what's going on, you never argue or get extremely pissed so whats going on" his eyes stare deep into mine. "You- you... you went to Nancys bedroom Steve" he continues to look at me "how, how would you ave liked it if I went to eddies room right now?" I shrug at him "hey no that's so different" he points at me "how" I whisper "Eddie is still crazy in love with you, if left alone he would try it, I don't have anything towards Nancy, same with her towards me, plus Robin was with us literally finding clothes so we could save your sister" he snaps.

I sit back and take in his words, god im so, so pathetic, what's wrong with me.

I start picking at my nails, I watch as his eyes scan down to my hands and then back up to my eyes "I, I don't know, I just didn't like it" I shake my head, continuing to pick at my nails. "wait. is this? Is this because of what Eddie done" he moves beside me. 

I let out a small sigh "I mean, I guess seeing the person you once loved in bed with another girl can bring some doubts to the mind yea" I roll my eyes. "Babe" he grabs hold of my hand "I wouldn't do that to you, I honestly just went up there so we could get clothes and help Max, okay" he turns my head so im facing him. "Okay, yea im sorry" I wrap my arms around him and hug him tight "its okay don't apologise" he mumbles while wrapping his arms back around me.

"No I should, I know you're not like that, I don't know why ive let Eddie get into my head during al of this" I say, continuing to hold him close and tight to me. "You're going to be y/n Harrington one day, stop your worrying" he pulls away pacing a kiss on my forehead, causing me to blush .(ISTG IF THEY KILL OFF STEVE IN VOL 2 IM GUNNA UGGGH) 

"Huh, you can be cute" I ruffle his hair before standing up "Alright we need to go deliver Eddie some food so wake everyone up." I give out orders to Steve as I head up to check on my sister. "Come on" Nancy says as I reach upstairs "what" I turn and face her

"We need to go to a house, its important to Vecna" she doesn't turn back to speak to me "we need to give Eddie some supplies before he takes that into his own hands" I respond to her.

"House, then Eddie" she demands, pushing past me. I shrug off her attitude and walk back down to Dustin, Steve and Lucas.

"Alright lets go give this stuff to Eddie-" Dustin bumps into me as I get to the bottom. "Nancy is saying we go to some house first" I fold my arms "we cant, Eddie will get caught if we don't hurry" Lucas says "I know, but Nancy doesn't seem to think that's important here" I turn to Steve.

Everyone now joins in the basement "come on" Nancy shouts for us to hurry "We need to go to Eddie first before he gets caught" I turn to her and snap "fine, you go to Eddie and we will all go to the house" she responds.

"What-" I turn and look at Steve. "That could work, 2 birds one stone" he folds his arms. I frown down at him, extremely confused "You're fine with me going to Eddie... Alone" I raise an eyebrow "I know that even if that douche tried anything, you'd break his arm so im not worried, plus after we've gone through this house we will meet you there, just hang tight" Steve smiles at me.

What the hell is going on

"Alright then, drop me at Eddies" I push past Nancy and make my way back up the stairs. 

We all jump in the car and make our way to where Eddie is hiding. "Are you sure about this" I whisper and turn to Steve "Yea" he smiles and places his hand on my leg as the other remains on the wheel "Nothing will happen, but I just want to make sure you're fine with it" I turn to him.

"I have 100% trust in you, him not so much, plus I gotta be there to take care of Max" I let out a soft sigh and a smile "god I love you Harrington" I place my hand on top of his "just, be a brother to her, okay, im giving you full charge of her" I turn around to Max "you hear that Max, Steve has full charge of what you do" she rolls her eyes and nods before putting her headphones back on. "She's safe with me don't worry" the car pulls up beside some bushes near Eddies.

"Radio us if you need anything" Dustin says as he jumps in the seat beside Steve. "I will, be safe guys" I wave at them before creeping towards Eddie place with a bag of food.

"Eddie?" I whisper as I walk in cautiously. "Eddie, you here?" I whisper again, placing the bag on the counter "Eddi-" I let out a loud scream as he jumps up from behind the couch "Oh my god fucking hell" I place my hand on my chest "oh god sorry, sorry" he walks over apologising.

"Where is everyone?" he asks while digging through the bag. "They all went to this Vecna house or some shit" I shrug while walking around the place "and they picked you, only you to come here?" he turns and says in a confused tone "I know, im just as confused" I turn back to him and sigh. 

"Alright then... thanks for all this stuff I thought I was going to be starved to death out here" he rips open a bag of chips and starts eating them "want one?" he asks "Im good" I smile and sit down.

"So how have things been" he sits beside me "fine" I keep my answers short and sweet "same here, D&D has been going pretty good" I nod and stay quiet, listening to his teeth crunch on the chips. "Remember when you used to sit beside me when I played" I watch in the corner of my eye as he turns his body to face me.

"Yea, I do" I briefly look at him. "That was a great time, having my girl by my side through everything" he crunches more chips.