Haha byakuya likes smutt

byakuya looked him up and down In a subtle expression of shock

Monokuma: "Heeeyyyyyyyy, how'd i look? Funny story actually, i forgot being a human meant clothes weren't included, thank fully some stylish clothes fell out of the sky!! "

Byakuya:" do you really expect me to belive your stupid make up exuse? Even I, byakuya togami heir to the togami throne expected you to be a bit more self aware then that."

Monokuma:" yeeeeessshhh mr says-his-name-and-status-before-every-come-back, i hate to be the Redditor here but, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHH!"

Byakuya:" well then tell me, where did you get those clothes from?"

Monokuma:" what?! If i tell you that you may buy them!!, i cant have you matching with me, ya copy cat!!!"

Byakuya:" why the hell would I want to wear what ever the hell that is..?"

Monokuma:" what? This? Its called a tie, maybe you should try one on, it may change your life!"

Byakuy:" wha- i, i wasnt talking about the tie! I meant the entire thing"

Monokuma:" wow your really losing your cool, dont you think it's time to go take a nap?"

Byakuya:" I'm not going to take advice from someone who wears odd socks."

Monokuma:" Hmp, and too think I turned my self into a human because of your critisism, and now I am one, your bambarding me with more insults! You haven't even said ONE nice thing about my new look!!"

Byakuya:" why should I say somthing nice? I don't owe you anything.. and besides,"

Byakuya lowers his tone and trails off thoughts...

"you seem to know full well how cute you look in that outfit, infact, as an entire human really.. your hair is very intriguing , and you probably already know how soft it looks and- a.. uh- WHAT EVER, I'm leaving."

Bro casually leaks an entire paragraph out of his mouth "totally by accsident"

byakuya "evacuates" to his dorm

Monokuma:"huh- ?.... Well I never....😯"

Byakuya shut the door behind him and turning around, slouching onto to floor freaking out*

Byakuya: "ugh.. why did i say.. those things? he killed.. well those people weren't  exactly my friends, but i cant let anyone know that i said that... ugh! But why do I ceep coming back to him..??? No.. NO.. calm down togami. Im fine. Im calm"

*he then goes to sleep, to be awoken at exactly 7am with the morning announcement, BUT DIFFERENT!*

Announcement kuma :" DING DONG BING BONG! This is a school announcement ! Its officially 7am, time to rise and shine... do any of you notice anything.. DIFFERENT?! Tadaaaa I'm a human! Its taken some getting used to, but fun fact! This is my second glass of wine, i dropped the first one tryna work these weird hands, but iv discovered an "exercise" that'll help me get the hang of these hands, if you know what I'm sayin"

*monokuma winks and the camera shuts off, byakuya after trying to contemplate whats he's just been subjected to, says*

Byakuya: " this was a mistake... ugh, I'm just going to stay in the library "

* byakuya goes to the library and sits down and wips out a book*

in monokumas head: "huhhh.. I'm bord, THESE HUMAN LIMBS ACHE.. i might as well go check up on the kiddos. now to make this clear, TECHNICALLY IM THE SAME AGE AS THEM, but there still my kiddos in spirit!"