𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄

"It feels as if there's actually something waiting for me here.."

Five turns around facing his siblings, it felt like he was missing something. not like how you'd lose your car keys but more like the simple feeling like you forgot something but don't know what and it settles heavily in your stomach. it won't go away, it's like a rock in your shoe, you think its gone but then it shows up again and it hurts.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Allison asked, looking worse for wear. The battle with the sparrows definitely had worn them all out. Allison sported a busted lip. Diego quite a few cuts from his knives being thrown back at him (which he'll admit caught him off guard). Vanya and Klaus both had bruises on their throats from being choked by the horror. Luther was busy nursing a small bleeding wound in his thigh. All together it seemed like a lot but for each of them it was just another thing they needed to add to their shit list.

"Just a weird feeling, it's irrelevant."

"No!" Diego diego spoke up. "i'm sick and tired of you thinking you need to take control of this family like we don't know how to help you! ever since you've been back everything has gone wrong! Every. Single. Thing! I don't think that's a coincidence." He took a couple steps towards Five.

"Maybe it would have been better if it you stayed in the apocalypse."

Five backed up as if he were slapped. What had brought the sudden anger?

"Hey!" Klaus spoke up. "Diego! It wasn't all his-"

"Shut up Klaus! It is his fault! Lila's gone!"

Oh.

Oh.

"Ever since he's come back everything's been a shit show!"

Five stared gobsmacked. He looked around at all his siblings, besides Klaus, none of them seemed to seem to want to speak up, to argue that they don't feel the same way, even Vanya, the words played in his head.

You're the reason we're stuck here in the first place.

Even Vanya thought he was a screw up. He had to take a couple deep breaths and he felt his eyes burn a little.

Damn.

Yes he hasn't exactly been family man of the year but he never would have thought that his family thought that he was being a nuisance. He's been trying to save the apocalypse for 2 straight weeks for christs sake. "You guys haven't exactly been very helpful either. You all started lives in 1963. If you-"

"That wouldn't have happened if you hadn't stranded us!" Allison shouts. "It's been 3 years Five! How does it take you 3 years to find us all??" Allison shouts. "You made me leave Ray and Claire doesn't even exist anymore!"

"You made me leave Sissy and Harlan!"

"You left me in the nut house!"

"I was only in '63 for a week!" Five shouted. All his siblings reeled back in shock. "And despite what you think not everything is my fault! Allison i'm sorry you had to leave Raymond. Vanya im sorry you had to leave Sissy and Harlan. Diego i shouldn't have left you in that facility." He took a deep breath.

"You don't know what we went through. You haven't lost the things we've lost." Allison said darkly. "Sometimes an apology doesn't cut it."

"You think I don't know what you went through?" Five laughed. "That I haven't lost things? Allison i was alone for 45 years in an apocalypse where there was nobody but myself and a mannequin." Sorry Dolores. "Where i was lucky if i got to eat twice a week."

He blinked hard a couple times. Don'tcrydontcrydontcry

"And you guys didn't exactly make it easy for me either though. Diego was dead set on saving JFK." Diego cringed.

"Klaus joined a cult." Klaus mumbled a quiet sorry but not really.

"Allison joined the movement." Allison's angry determined gaze became one of guilt.

"God Luther made a plan with my younger self to kill me." Luther looked down.

"When i tried to get Vanya back with us she threatened me." Vanya's eyes gathered with tears.

"And finally I had to do the one thing i promised myself i wouldn't do again as soon as i left the commission and for who? For you guys, only for you all not to give two shits. I had one thing for you all to follow. To. Be. There. On. Time. And the only person who managed to be there was Luther and Klaus. KLAUS for gods sake. Klaus managed to and not another damn sibling. But yeah I guess i'm the reason all of this is happening." He knew that last comment was petty but he was so done looking like the bad guy to all his siblings. He noticed the tears spilling down his cheeks and before his siblings had the chance to say anything else, he blinked.

____________

Three days. That's how long they waited. Three sleepless nights spent in a hotel, one in a hotel corridor, three days sitting in the lobby surrounded by similar families, waiting for Five to show up.

Klaus had more than enough time to think things over. Ever since Five revealed everything he had done to get them back everyone felt like utter shit. He had lost them all, got them back and they didn't even bat an eye. (Did any of them even say that they missed him?) He proceeded to save their lives from the apocalypse, yes there was a light miscalculation but they were alive right? And how did his younger/older brother get repaid? By getting thrown straight into another apocalypse and getting told by his siblings that they thought he should've stayed away.

Maybe it would have been better if it you stayed in the apocalypse.

God how could Diego have said that.

Yes they all felt guilty. And Klaus wasn't in the clear either, he didn't make it any easier to help Five get them home so he needs to make things right as well. But Five wasn't here right now so the next best thing was to try and focus. That had never been Klaus' strong suite though. He did drugs to clear his head and drank alcohol to feel happy.

It feels as if there's actually something waiting for me here..

What was that supposed to mean? Did he leave something in '63? No, Five doesn't just forget things. And they brushed him off. He couldn't bring Five back until he was ready... but he could try his damn hardest to fix his act and make it easier for him when he does.