𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀

AN: this chapters gonna be slightly shorter sorry y'all.

"Alright it's been a week. I know what we said was wrong but he can't be that butt hurt about it."

Klaus laughed, not his i'm high and you're funny laugh. It was a dry laugh filled with a sarcastic humor. "You think it'll all be fine just like that?!" He snapped his finger. "You told him he should have stayed in the apocalypse and yet after that he still apologized to all of us. Not one of you forgave him. Vanya and Luther didn't say anything but i couldn't have been the only one to see his heart stricken face look to you both for help. Congrats to us umbrella fucks. We made the one person who has tried his hardest to help us feel like we don't care."

All his siblings were gobsmacked and filled with guilt. Klaus could practically feel it coming off (that's what she said. Damnit not now klaus) them in waves.

"We want to apologize but if he'd just show up-"

A flash of blue light filled the room.
"Shit!" Klaus closed his eyes and jumped back from where he had been standing. When he opened them again he was met with the sight of Five Hargreeves himself standing shakily in front of him. "What the fuck, Five?" He wiped one hand down his face and placed the other on his chest to feel his racing heart.

He looked up to Five again and sighed "Why are you- Five?" Getting a better look at his brother, he noticed the paleness of his skin and the distant look in his eyes, looking right through him. "Fivey, you okay buddy?" He hoped the nickname would provoke some sort of rise out of the old man but still there was no reaction, only a slow blink.
With his arm tucked tightly against his torso, Klaus hoped it wasn't broken, Five began to sway on his feet and his head tipped forward slightly. Klaus quickly stood up "Fivey? Kiddo?" He held his arms out and gently brushed against the boy's skin.

The 58 year old teenager instantly flinched and stepped back, every hargreeves felt their hearts break into pieces. They lost their brothers trust. "We... we want to apologize."

Five huffed softly. "It's... it's not important right now. The sparrows are after us."

"That's not important right now. We have bigger problems right now."

"Fivey why don't you sit for a second? You look like you're about to kneel over."

If Five heard him then he ignored him, which first off rude and secondly that meant he was actually hurt or else he would have definitely snapped at Klaus by now.

"Fivo? Kiddo?"

"T-the sparrows... they... they said they want... us.. gone." He whispered. "there's... o-other... versions."

"Other versions of what Five?"

He looked up at them like they were idiots. He didn't blame him. All of them made dumbass decisions at some point (him included) that they didn't really need much help from anyone to look more idiotic, half minded and as dim witted as they already do.

"Us."