✖️

Can't tell a story without telling me a little bit about myself first, right?

Well, my name is Joslyn Rose. I just graduated from college, and planning on moving to California to further my practice in cosmetology. I can't wait.

I'm currently 21, and I live by myself. My father was never in my life and my mother passed away when I was 18... she was all I had.

After she passed, I lost all connection with her side of the family. They wanted nothing to do with me. But that's another story for another day.

I have one best friend, and her name is Karrueche. Yes, Chris Browns girl friend. I knew her before they got together. We been boolin' since diapers. But she stay in NOLA with me and we planning on moving to LA together when we get this money together.

I was currently looking for condos in LA when she came home, stomping her lil ass feet as she walked up to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, scrunching my face up at her.

"Chris got me fucked up, Aya!" She screamed, her face red and tear stains dried on her face.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Sit down and tell me what the fuck happened."

She sat down and sighed, sniffling a little.

"We had a argument the other day, and it was pretty heated over some petty shit. I know I was being petty, so when I called him to APOLOGIZE I hear some bitch moaning." She broke down and cried with her head in her hands. "I deserve better than this bullshit!"

"You do, baby." I sighed, pouting and comforting her. Chris had a habit of hooking up with random hoes whenever they fought. It was hella wrong and he know if she did the same thing he would be pissed. I loved Chris like a brother, but he gotta do better.

"Look, I don't know if imma take him back like I always do. I'm tired of the same shit." She looked up at me.

I nodded, understanding completely.

"Don't hit him up. Don't answer his texts. Don't show him any kind of attention. Outta sight outta mind. We going out tonight" I smirked. She smiled a little, then laughed, shaking her head.

"Alright. I love you." she smiled, hugging me.

"I love you, too. Now go get ready. I'm picking you up in an hour." I told her, standing up and shooing her outta my apartment.

"Alright." She sighed, grabbing her keys and walking out the door, locking it behind her.

I sighed, getting up and started getting ready.

Since I had already washed my hair and left it down curly earlier today, I decided to leave it the way it was. I showered and did my hygiene, then wrapped a towel around me and searched my closet for something to wear.

I pulled out the sexiest dress I had and gave it a once over. I hadn't worn it yet because I thought it was a little.. much but now that I'm looking at it, I thought why not. I shrugged, and walked out my closet and threw the dress on my bed. I pulled out my panties from Victoria Secret and slid them on, not needing a bra for this dress. I put the dress on, and looked at myself. Damn. I look good.

Once I saw my hair with the dress, I decided it would look better straight instead of curly so I quickly flat ironed it and looked at the time.

9:43.

Coo, I wasn't tryna get to the club before 10 anyway.

I did my makeup, sprayed a little hair spray in my hair, and slid on my black red bottom heels. Once I was finished, I grabbed my phone, my MK clutch, and my car keys to my beautiful Hummer 3 and I was out.