ch1 the sith warship

David pov

It had been a few minutes sincs we had unpacked, lucky for us we had improved sith era droids with better programming, blasters, and armor.

3 sith war mk 1 droids
And 4 sentinel droids.

The mk 1's wer standing guard and watching throughout the set perimeter of 15 feet and 2 sentinels were helping us move freight out from the ship while the other 2 are setting up a large awning from the entrance to the ship to about 10 feet.

Yuno: oh good thinking master, the awning is such an amazing idea.. that way the sun won't burn us when we return from the warship.

I nod as I exit the ship, the awning now fully extended. A smile forms on my face as I race back inside to gather my scuba gear. I turn to one of the sentinel droids before addressing them.

"Sentinels, keep a look out for republic clones and jedi. If you find any let me know and do not engage them, we don't need another jedi-sith war on our hands."

I spoke with truth, sure according to the jedi the sith were all but extinct, but boy are they wrong. There are multiple sith controlled systems in the galactic east of the galaxy, there is a planet known as Vaust (original planet name) that is located nearby lothal where our home base is.

A minute passes and I had found our respirators for underwater exploration as well as seaglides. Which were hand held turbines that allow us to move faster underwater.

With a smirk on my face I return to the side of my padawan, she was robeless but still wore her undergarments for the underwater travel. She turns to me and picks her respirator and seaglide.

"Are you ready to go?"

My eyes flare a gentle orange as we both eyed the clear lake infront of us.
Yuno turns to me and smiles giving her answer in the process.

Yuno: I am master, let's go!!

She sprints into the lake before ultimately diving in the shallow water allowing the sea glide to activate and glide her through the water. (Kill me)

I follow with an eye roll as I place the respirator onto my face.

Alright, let's see what we can find.

My body becomes enveloped in the lake water before I activate the sea glide and flashlight. Yuno races on ahead allowing our presence to be known throughout the lake as I quickly race beside her.

She turns to me with an eye smile, her pink hair flows along the current of the water as we make our way deeper and deeper in the lake. The deep abyss soon became dark as the lake life became evident.

Our eyes widen as tons and tons of fish of various sizes swim around us purposely avoiding our path.

Yuno lets out a giggle as she takes the initiative to dive deeper I follow soon after as a large shadow could be seen under the darkened lake.

I smirk as the shadow formed a large shape, a triangular shape with a rectangular hole in the center and sides.

My smile widened as the color of blue entered my eyes. Light soon followed after as we glided closer to the massive superstructure.

I turn to yuno to see her happily spinning and swimming side to side at the discovery. I reach over and pat her shoulder before pointing to the ships hangar bays.

Yuno: hmm hmm

Excitement is clearly evident in her attempt to talk but no words were needed as she made a beeline to the ship.