Forgetting your ex - Oscar Isaac

It's October and for the occasion of your birthday you are on vacation with your friends in a remote country nearby.

It's almost midnight, the clock is ticking and everybody is impatiently waiting to sing you "happy birthday".

Your boyfriend was supposed to come around ten o' clock but he didn't show up using the excuse that he was too tired after a training session.

You are planning to break up with him since two months, he doesn't give you the right attention and you are tired of his indifference.

At least now you have a valid excuse to end the relationship.

"Come on y/n, it's time to party! You shouldn't think about that silly guy" you girl friend says wrapping an arm around you.

"Tonight is your night, and nobody can ruin it" to speak now is Oscar, the oldest of your friends.
You've always been attracted to him but the age gap is such a problem.

He is 15 years older than you.

"Actually I feel like I have a weight off my mind" you admit releasing a slight laugh.

You follow them into the living room where everyone is chatting; there aren't many people, it's a total of 6 including you.

Midnight passes and you celebrate with your closest friends drinking champagne and playing dumb games.

Unfortunately it's difficult for you to rest, so you just watch everybody falling asleep on their bed.
It's not that bad, sometimes you just enjoy looking out the window making fake scenarios.

"Still awake?" you hear a masculine voice coming from the kitchen.

"What do you expect me to do, Oscar"He smiles joining you on the couch

He smiles joining you on the couch.

"I think you should be sleeping, it's 4 o'clock in the morning" you stare at his eyes then his lips, incredibly beautiful and appealing.

"I hope your dreams are not tormented by your ex boyfriend ugly face"

"Are yours?" you respond chuckling.
"Not at all. I am just lost in my thoughts"
"Uh, I want to know about them more"
"I am pretty sure you wouldn't want to" he caresses your face with his thumb.

His touch drives you so much crazy that your cheeks blush.

"Come here, let me give you an hug" he squeezes your body tightly into his chest, you wrap your arms around his abs and rest your head on his neck.

"How it was between you two"
"Pretty bad, I don't even know why it took me this long to break up with him... sex wasn't even that good" you start playing with the collar of his shirt.

"I am sorry to hear that, I wish I could've done something before"
"Don't worry about the past, now it's all over"

He grabs your chin with his finger bringing it to the height of his face.
"God, you're so beautiful y/n" he whispers almost in pain.