[05] Hostile touch

Jungkook woke up the next morning with an headache this didn't happen frequently though it happened during some days. Sometimes it would get bad and sometimes it was fine and it'd go away. Today it wasn't so bad but it was irritating. Jungkook groaned in pain using the palm of his hand to rub his throbbing head. He hissed in pain before walking into his closet to change clothes. The brown haired dressed in a white loose shirt and black jeans alongside with shoes.

Jungkook was in the worst mood when he does have pain, but who isn't? It pained him but he gets through it. He just can't be around things that'll irritate his head more. The taller met with Namjoon who had just got out from the bathroom, when he saw Jungkook in his position he knew. "Headache again?" Namjoon looked at the male worriedly. "Yeah.. it's not too bad though." Jungkook said. "Are you sure? If you need to calm down before you leave you're welcomed to." Namjoon didn't want Jungkook going to work with an bad headache and be thrown off by it. "Thanks Namjoon, I'm okay. I'll be okay." Jungkook assured to Namjoon who was still off about the 'being okay' situation but if he got in conflict with him about it, it would go on and on and he didn't want the headache to get worse for Jungkook.

"Okay, just be careful." Namjoon hugged Jungkook, the brown haired nodded.

*

Today Jimin chose to be active, he's sat in the apartment for a bit and he just needed to go outside for a slight change. Jimin was dressed up in an champagne oversized sweater instead of looking fancy, and wore dark blue jeans that hugged his thighs nicely with a pair of heels, he did his best to dress casually.

Before he could step foot out of his place he felt his phone vibrate, hoping it wasn't a scam call lucky it was Taehyung his brother. "Hey Tae." Jimin closed the door and locked it, carrying an large shoulder bag. "Jiminie! How are you?" Tae asked happily as Jimin hopped in his car and started it.

"Good, how has it been there?" Jimin placed his phone down in the cup holder. "Boring, I miss you." Jimin furrowed his brows in awe listening to his brother. "I miss you more Tae, I promise to keep in touch with you." Jimin said sweetly to his brother across the phone. "I know, but it's not the same without you." Jimin heard the change in his voice. "Yes, I understand Tae but I will be back soon." Jimin arrived to an place that seemed interesting to him and parked his car.

"Don't die on me." Tae said in a mumble. "I will be as careful Taehyung don't worry." Jimin assured his brother. "Okay, bye Jiminie." Jimin's smiled, "bye now Tae." Jimin then hung up, he looked up to see food carts, vendors, and events kids could participate in. His eyes sparkled seeing the amazing displays and food, if this could happen everyday he'd come here everyday. He didn't know what was going on but he most certainly would take Tae here.

*

"You got it?" Yunmin asked Jungkook who was focused on the piece. "Yes, I'm almost done." Jungkook carefully drew the brush against the canvas until a big smile came up onto his adorable face. "Ah, would you look at that." Yunmin crossed his arms and raised his brows impressed. "Geez Jungkook, you should be in advanced." Said Tuzyu who was also impressed. "No, I'm not professional. I've still got things to learn." Jungkook placed the brush in the cup of mixed paint colors. "That's professional enough for me." Tuzyu nudged Yunmin as he nodded in agreement. "Well that's for you, me specifically I would like to learn more." Jungkook then looked at his hands to see paint all over them.

"Aish, I'm gonna wash up." Jungkook excused himself and rushed to the bathrooms. As Jungkook began to wash his hands his phone buzzed on the sink, vibrating rapidly Jungkook sighed, quickly drying his hands.

"Hello, Namjoon." Jungkook said holding the phone next to his ear. "Jungkook, how are you feeling? Sorry I called you during work.." Namjoon's worried voice was heard from across the phone. "I'm feeling better and don't worry about it I'm in the bathroom.  We where painting today, do you wanna see what we painted?" Jungkook was excited to show Namjoon his art that him and his friends with some other people did, he knew Namjoon would love it. "Sure, send me a picture." Jungkook nodded before he heard the door open he turned around, Jungkook felt his heart jump leading him he gasped a bit, thinking he was in trouble, so he hid his phone behind his back. "Came in here to do the same thing Hm?" Beomgu said with a smirk on his face.

"No. I didn't." Jungkook hoped and prayed that his finger hit the red button on the phone. He didn't want Beomgu to hear Namjoon over the phone. "You know your pretty attractive." The male walked up to Jungkook who backed up to leave space between them until he hit the wall and couldn't move anymore. Jungkook gulped with timid eyes "what do you want?" Jungkook glared at the male who scanned him, Jungkook had an small waist and he was well built with soft baby like skin, his doe eyes and perfect lips stood out, making him look innocent. At that time Jungkook felt extremely uncomfortable "You, isn't it obvious?" The male put his hand on Jungkook's cheek and rubbed his thumb gently across it. Jungkook's lips twitched until he felt his face overheat. Not knowing what to do at the moment.

"This isn't how you tell someone that you want them." Jungkook said before gulping down saliva that showed on his apple, keeping an eye on the Beomgu's next move. Beomgu chuckled now caressing Jungkook's hair. "could you stop." Jungkook tried pushing Beomgu but he didn't budge. Before Beomgu could speak the door bursted open and Jungkook looked to his side to see Namjoon, it gave him time to push Beomgu down and run to Namjoon.

"Come on, your not staying here today." Namjoon took Jungkook's wrist and held it firmly while Jungkook tumbled a bit trying to match Namjoon's pace. "Namjoon I-" Jungkook was in shock as he tried to speak he stuttered horribly while he breathed heavily.

*

"Jungkook, what happened?!" Namjoon placed his hands on Jungkook's cheeks asking in an concerned voice. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in fear. "I.. Beomgu- he pinned me.. Namjoon I think.. I'm not only into girls.." Jungkook mumbled looking down shaking a bit, what Jungkook felt was blush and he was slightly embarrassed with Beomgu. He didn't fall for him though he felt something from him, like the same feeling he had with Jimin but it was different. Jimin wasn't so aggressive though Beomgu was. 

"Jungkook.. it's okay, I'll still be with you no matter what." Namjoon assured Jungkook that circled his arms around Namjoon to embrace him, Namjoon hugged Jungkook back caressing him gently. "Did he hurt you?" The taller asked Jungkook who let go of him. "No he didn't." Jungkook sat down on the couch in front of Namjoon playing with his sleeve.

"Jungkook. If you don't feel safe there please let me know." Jungkook nodded to Namjoon. "I'll be okay. I just don't want to see him right now." Jungkook kept his head down looking at his sleeves, thinking about what he felt. "You won't, your here now." Namjoon said before he walked into the kitchen to fill up a glass of water for Jungkook. He came back to Jungkook and handed him the water. "Sorry.. I didn't get a picture of the painting.." Jungkook said after sipping the glass of water.

"Don't worry about it, we'll check it out next time." Namjoon patted Jungkook's shoulder in assurance and smiled at him, the smile relieved his dimple that was Jungkook's favorite, which led Jungkook to smile back.

*