7

Amelia~

Not one text. Not one call. No nothing.

It's been a week since the stuff between me and Billie happened and he won't talk to me. I messaged him the day after, just said a simple 'Hey'.

Maybe he realized he didn't like me afterwards, most people do after they meet me.

"Hey bean!" Tré's voice beamed. I turned and looked at that goofy smile.

"Hey Mr. Cool." I said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

Me and Tré have been texting ever since I left Billie's place that day. Tré was such a sweet and goofy guy.

We decided to hangout today at the mall. Mike was busy with family shit so he couldn't come, and Billie- well he just wants to avoid me, so me and Tré decided to just hangout with the two of us.

"I've missed you bean." He smiled down at me. Now your probably wondering about the nickname.

About 3 days ago me and Tré were at the park and he thought it would be funny to see who's taller. Of course it was him because i'm very very short, especially for 19. I'm only at 5'3' while he's at 5'6'. So ever since he called me bean, I honestly love the nickname.

"I've missed you too giant." Yeah, I couldn't be as creative so I just went with giant.

After we had our little hug session. We walked around and went to different stores. First one was HotTopic, figured that we both absolutely loved that store more then anything.

I got a pair of black ripped up jeans, that hugged my ass very much let me say. Also grabbed a pair of combat boots.

I sometimes liked to switch my style up

I sometimes liked to switch my style up. Most of the time I wear bright colors and dresses. But when I want to I love to have the punk style.

Tré was gushing over everything in the store but he ended up with some regular dark blue jeans, and a black t-shirt that said 'i'm too cool for you'. I couldn't stop laughing and tell him he should put 'Tré' instead of 'too', he rolled his eyes as we walked out.