:Lucky Encounter:

Everything happened so fast

Everything happened so fast. I have two Ultimate talents. One, I was born with and the other I acquired so I could deal with my first one. Most people think Ultimates are set for life, but because of my talent most people avoid me. In fact, if I didn't have such loving, successful parents, I'd probably be jobless or homeless. My parents are regular people. My dad owns an airport that he lets me work at as a flight attendant. If it weren't for my second talent, I'd probably be stressed about almost crashing everyday. But hey, we're still better than spirit airlines! My mom is also best friends with the ultimate lawyer, some dude named after a bird, so no one can really sue us if they wanted to. Anyways, today it finally happened. Today my talent took effect. Today we crashed. My name is Bombera Luigi. I am the Ultimate Unlucky Soul and the Ultimate Cannabis Smoker (Pothead)..

.

.

.

.

It was a normal day. I smoked in the airplane bathroom with my coworker 30 minutes before the passengers boarded the plane. Enough to no emit a smell. I've done this job a thousand times now. So, even if I look visibly fried I can still give the flight instructions perfectly. Father said that today we'd be having an important guest boarding the plane I was on today, and to make sure that they are well taken care of, so they would leave a good review. It would be good for the company he says, but he didn't even tell me which passenger it was. Maybe my coworkers will know. I'm not up to date about what or who's popular these days...

Time passed. It was boarding time. I greeted all the passengers hoping to figure out which individual was the "important" one. However, after greeting 500+ people, I still had no clue. It wasn't until my coworker and literally only friend, Flower approached me. "Did you see him?!" she questioned. "uhhh no." 

"UH! Did you smoke again?! How could you not see him? He's right there!"

I looked to where she was pointing. There was a guy in brown suit. His hair was cloud like. He didn't look particularly important, but the feeling I was getting from looking at him made me feel...different. He looked up and we made eye contact. I quickly averted my eyes. 

"Luigi! Did you see that he looked at me?!" Flower exclaimed. I scratched the back of my head and giggled not wanting to pop her bubble.  "Lucky you" was all I said. "Are you tryna be funny or do you really not know?" she asked. 

"Know what?" 

"He's Komaeda Nagito , the Ultimate Lucky Student" she said. 

"Ultimate....lucky-"

"That's right, now if you'll excuse me, he's not the only one who's bouta get lucky" she said. 

I rolled my eyes as she grabbed the food cart and started making her way towards him. Which means, I was left to give the 'if we crash' instructions by myself. 

But, it makes sense now why he made me feel uncomfortable. He's my living opposite. 

Lucky and Unlucky do not go together!