:Lucky 7:

I walked to the middle of the airplane floor, and instructed everyone to pay attention. I began the instructions of what to and not to do in case the airplane begins to crash. As I gave the instruction, I peeked over to Flower, who was engaging in a conversation with Mr.Lucky. He looked to be listening, but also looked to be trying to pay attention to the instructions. I quickly finished the instruction and retreated to the back of the plane. The effect of the cannabis was starting to ware off, but I knew I couldn't smoke again so it was time for an edible. Just as I unwrapped the Rice Krispy, Flower popped in with the cart. 

"How did it go?" I asked. "He's sooo dreamy. Everything was going well in the conversation, but then you started giving the instruction and he got side tracked, uh!" she said. 

"Why do I feel like you're blaming me?" I asked. 

"Becauseee, if you could've waited like two more seconds, me and him could've escaped away to the bathroom, and started our family right there" she said. 

"That's....... a fantasy" I said. 

"Yeah well it could've been reality. And, since you ruined it, it's your turn to go around with the cart" she said. 

Why do I feel like she planned this? Everyone knows the fist round of carts is for giving out food and the second round is for picking up trash. 

"Fine, whatever" I said. 

I went around the plane picking up everyone's trash. When I came around to Mr.Lucky, it would appear he didn't have any trash, but he kept eye contact with me the entire time I was walking around the plane. Did he need something? 

"Excuse me, miss" said a voice. 

'Just my luck, he did. Uhhh, he's stressing me out. I'm not good with famous people, let alone lucky people.'

I walked up to him with a smile, but I knew it wasn't convincing enough since I haven't eaten my edible yet. 

"Good afternoon, how can I help you, sir?" I asked him. 

"I didn't get part of the safety instruction about how to fasten the seat belt." he said. 

Fastening the seatbelt should be quite easy. It's just like a car except with an adjustable strap. 

"Sure sir,  just take the belt and the clip and put them together, and you can tighten or loosen it with the strap on the side" I said. 

I watched him buckle it easily but the seatbelt was stuck when it came to the tightening. 

"I think I'm doing it wrong," he said with a wholesome smile. I'm happy he's not one of those people that would be angry at a situation like this.

"Your method looked correct. Perhaps the seatbelt is broken. If that's the case we'll have to find you a different seat. Sadly, our only remaining seats are in the back. Is that okay?" I asked. 

'We definitely aren't getting a good review...'

"If it's no trouble" he said with a smile scratching the back of his head.

This guy was surprisingly optimistic. Is this how lucky people act?

The man began to unbuckle his seat belt when suddenly.... it wouldn't unbuckle. He was stuck. I watched him facepalm himself. 

"Um miss, could I request assistance once more?" he asked. 

"Y-you want me to help you unbuckle" I questioned.  

"Yes...please" he muttered while averting his eyes most likely embarrassed. 

I would be too. I tried unbuckling the seatbelt, but no matter how hard I pulled (haha *wink*.... *sighhh* I'm going to timeout) it just wouldn't unbuckle.