Chapter 2:Evil Dread

While we were about to go to sleep I heard different voices,probably Mike's personalites I decided to go to the boys cabin and woke Mike up "Hey Mike you okay? he was confused god did I do something wrong "Yeah I'm okay why?" "Sorry I just heard your personalities talking also we need to get up before- *Chris yelling in the speakers* WAKE UP GUYS YOU GOT TO DO A NEW CHALLENGE TODAY! Gosh Chris is annoying as fuck I wore my usual clothes and went out there,our challenge was something like S3 so this challenge might be easy I'm a good digger and so is Mike!I mean Manitoba actually,but its fine we are definitely gonna win!Then I saw Sam he looked pale so I asked "Uh Sam you okay bro?" He said he was feeling woozy but maybe because he didnt play on his gameguy or something?Atleast Sam got off the platform because there was a trap under there.Well thats not good for Sam but atleast me and Mik- I mean the others dont get crabbed.
The thing is there is some traps in the sand that's a problem.Zoey made a quite good plan I'm suprised she already had a plan in her head so yeah Go Team!
I accidentally went in a trap and it was full of Chef's stuff,disgusting but I saw a hat that looked like it will be for Manitoba so I grabbed the hat and told Mike "Sorry Manitoba is gonna need the driver seat for some digging" then I put the hat on Mike then Manitoba Smith already went to digging damn that dude got some skill and he found a piece!He came to me though and said "Looks like the real treasure is right here beside me" then he winked at me I know that's not Mike but damn thats good flirting.
A few hours later Chris yelled at us so I yelled back "WE DONT HAVE SHOVELS YOU IDIOT" Then I found a piece Manitoba Smith came to me said "It's alright sweetheart don't straib yourself allow me." I said "Are you sure Manitoba Smith it's quite heavy." He didn't answer but its fine while he tried grabbing though there was a trap luckily he dodged it somehow.While Manitoba was talking to me about some tour I didn't wanna hurt his feelings so "Sorry Manitoba but maybe I will with Mike." I walked off to my old spot for more digging "Yup shes the loyal one Mike knows how to pick them" Manitoba said.
I saw Scott trying to sabotage us but luckily Manitoba went to confront him but when Manitoba went walking off there was a bee trap and Scott hit him with the shovel!I ran off to him no matter what and yelled out his name!I was so worried.Mike was back in the drivers seat his head was hurt I told him to rest but he couldn't suprisely he couldn't summon Manitoba either.Me and Mike were both laughing at Sam though because I think he got a jellyfish stuck to the butt
The villians already got most of the pieces I thought the torch would be under Sam and I was right I threw the torch and it landed my aim is the best!
"One by one they will all fall." I swear I heard Mike say that but it wasn't his voice maybe he got a new personality?But I didn't say anything I may be dreaming
We were watching the elimination and Lighting was out he was kinda cool but his kissing was too much.