ways nct say i love you to nabi

(I'm doing a series of things nct do to nabi that were caught on camera)

Johnny: says i love you or encourages her.

Examples:

1. Literally just said "yo child i love you"

2. He stood behind her and said "I love you bub"

3. Stood on a prop in the middle of a stage of 'kick it' and screamed through the mic "BABY YES YOU NABI I LOVE YOU!"

4. Yehon was having a bad day while filming a dance video and was sitting on the dance studios floor crying when Johnny walked in and he saw her so he sat down in front of her and said "im so proud of you! You're doing great! I love you!"

Taeyong: feeding her/making sure she's eating

1. The nct unit plus yehon was filming a video in a restaurant, the video zooms in on Taeyong who was feeding yehon.

2. "Open your mouth brat im trying to show my love" Taeyong said trying to shove food into yehons mouth.

3. "Yehon you hungry i want to show you love"

4. Taeyong walks into yehons studio "honi i brought you food!" He says placing the bag on her lap "thanks yongie!" Yehon said opening the bag "bye honi!" He closes the door "love you yong!" She calls but gets ignored, she shakes her head and looks in the bag to see a note "OooOoO yongie left me a note!" She said to the thousands of fans on the live "I love you honi" the note reads "he said he loves me" she said showing the camera the note.

Taeil: cooking.

Examples:

1. "Hon-ah! I made you tteokbokki!"

2. Taeil gives Taeyong a bag of food "for?" Taeyong asks "hon-ah" Taeil said.

3. "Hon-ah will you accept my love in food form?"

4. Taeil is filming a vlive "so today im making food for nabi!" He said "im making this!" He said showing the camera the recipe "its a ravioli!" Taeil said putting the book down to grab the ingredients.

Yuta: sitting next to her.

Examples:

1. Yuta sees yehon sitting on the peir at the beach they are filming at he walks over to her and sits next to her.

2. Yuta notices yehon is sitting by herself so he walks over and sits next to her.

3. "Can I sit next to you? You know just because I don't want you to be alone"

4. They were at the cinema going to watch the new Jurassic world movie, a movie that yehon really wanted to see when they got to their seats they had the whole entire room to themselves but yuta fought to sit next to yehon.

Kun: helping.

Examples:

1. Yehon is struggling to carry the bag of pellets for her birds "here honi" kun said taking the bag.

2. Yehon was filming a study with nabi vlive "this is hard" she shigs kun, who was watching the live comes in and leans over her so he can see what she's struggling with "here let me help!"

3. Ten, hendery and yehon were playing uno when kun walks in and looks over yehons shoulder "put that one down that way you can change the colour and get rid of the red ones" he said tapping a card "don't help her!" The two other males groan.

4. "Here let me help you honi"

Doyoung: giving her stuff.

Examples:

1. "Hon-ah I got you a new bracelet!"

2. Yehon is filming a vlive "wait a sec" she said jumping up to get the door "oh hey dodo!' She said opening the door "dodos here!" She told the fans "here" Doyoung gives her a bag "oh thank you." She said opening the bag "Doyoung stop buying me things!" She tells the male off "no" the male said walking out of the room "he dosent need to buy me stuff" the teen grumbles looking at the deer plushie "you are cute though"

3. "Johnny do you think hon will like this?" Doyoung asks showing Johnny a Jurassic Park shirt he brought while shopping "yeah probably" Johnny said "what do you think nctizens?" Doyoung asks showing the camera.

4. "Doyoung gave me this model horse its really pretty!" Yehon said showing the camera the horse.

Ten: tells her how pretty she is.

Examples:

1. "Hon-ah is the prettiest girl I've ever seen!"

2. Yehon is in her award show dress and is not really feeling herself at the moment and it's really noticeable to the boys who feel worried "yo honi you look gorgeous!" Ten calls out.

3. Yehon walks out of her room "I'm ready!" She said "you look pretty!" Ten said.

4. "When I notice Hon-ah is sad or looks like she's forgotten how much I love her i tell at her that she's the prettiest girl I've seen. She's a beautiful girl and she deserves to be told"

Jaehyun: just bes there for her.

1. "Honi just needs someone to be there for her. So I try my hardest to let her know I love her by being there"

2. Yehon was hiding behind a prop on stage in the middle of cherry bomb (she was dancing with them) because of an unknown reason. Jaehyun stopped dancing and singing he went to her.

3. Yehon was on stage singing one of her English songs 'strawberry shortcake' when she started crying, jaehyun ran out to her. He ended up lifting her up and sitting on the chair she was and put her on his lap.

4. Yehon was exhausted after performing and she was just sitting behind stage. Jaehyun sits next to her and puts one arm around her and just lets her exhaustly sulk into him.

Winwin: just showing care.

1. "Hon needs care. Shes 13 and her past is horrible so I like showing her that I do indeed love her"

2. "You okay? Do you need something? A hug? Food? Me to sing to you? A dance Bud?"

3. Yehon looks sad so winwin said "give me a hug because being sad is illegal!"

4. Winwin is sitting on a lounge chair with yehon on his lap, they have a blanket wrapped around them, winwin just talking to her and kissing her forehead.

Jungwoo: making her laugh or smile.

1. Yehon is performing 'TT' jungwoo dose the 'TT' hand thing making yehon smile

2. "I love her laugh so much. Its addicting. Shes cried so much. She needs to smile and laugh. I love her. Shes like the daughter I never knew I wanted or needed."

3. Jungwoo is dancing around while yehon sets the camera up when she's finished setting the camera up she turns her head to look at him and laughs at him.

4. "Hey hey hey! Hon hon! Knock knock!" Jungwoo said "whos there?" She asks "chicken" Jungwoo says smiling "chicken who?" "Wrong silly! Chickens go cluck and owls go hoo!" Jungwoo said making yehon laugh a little.
............

A/n i only did a few as I ran out of ideas. Im sorry!