Red thread of fate

Hey dandelions this is my first story so hope y'all enjoy it oh and in this story Obanai's favorite food is also simmered salmon with daikon

Obanai Pov:
I was in my room ready for Kaburamaru to tell who my so called " destined lover is " I mean Kaburamaru may just be my pet snake but he says he knows love and that he can see the red thread of fate. I of course don't believe it cause last time it happened things didn't end so well for me. Moving on I wonder when he (Kaburamaru) will be done from his nap he usually takes forever. I wonder if Tomioka-San is my soul mate he would be the perfect husband. As I was zoning out I suddenly heard a hiss.

"Kaburamaru?" I said and as expected it was Kaburamaru "Sleep well buddy?" *hiss* "Well good now who is my so called soulmate?" I asked not really interested in what he was going to say *hiss hiss*. I spit out my water that I was drinking "WHAT! YOUR KIDDING THERE IS NO WAY ITS HIM!" I said in a shocked tone. *hiss hiss hiss* "Kaburamaru trust me there is no way that Tomioka-San is my soulmate I was just day dreaming about him." "How can someone I have a crush on be my soulmate?". *hiss hiss hiss? Hiss hiss hiss?*.

At Tomioka's Estate

Tomioka Pov:
I was making myself some food when suddenly I heard a knock on the door?. I walk up to the door and open it only to see the Serpent hashira!? What is he doing here? I then say "Oh hello Iguro-San what brings you here?" I ask. He then says "Hello Tomioka-San I came to visit" Visit!? "Oh uhm well go ahead and come in" I step aside "what are you cooking it smells good?" He ask's "I am making Simmered Salmon with Daikon it's my favorite" I say. "Oh really that's my favorite aswell" He says cheerfully he then says "Could I help you finish making it?" I agree and then we both go to the kitchen.

No one's Pov:
Tomioka and Obanai started cooking the food. Obanai was trying to grab the bowls for the food but he couldn't reach and he felt embarrassed if he asked Tomioka so he kept try to get the bowls. Tomioka noticed that Obanai couldn't reach the bowls so he went to help. Obanai suddenly felt somebody behind him he turned around to be facing Tomioka's chest he blushed. "Here you go Iguro-San" Tomioka says "T-t-thank y-you T-tomioka-San" Obanai says "Are you ok you seem really red? Do you have a fever?" Tomioka asked kindly.

     Obanai felt embarrassed and covered his face with his hands and said "n-no" I then said ok and went back to cooking the food.

Obanai Pov:
I turned around to see Tomioka's chest in front of me I blushed like a tomato maybe I was one (Honey I am pretty sure you were a tomato the first day you saw a tomato). He then gave me the bowls and said "Here you go Iguro-San" I then said "T-t-thank y-you T-tomioka-San". Ugh why the stuttering why? It's hard to act normal around your crush right?. Ugh just try and stop stuttering Obanai! He then said "Are you ok you seem really red? Do you have a fever?". I was completely embarrassed so I covered my face with my hands and said "n-no" again with the stuttering just control you own god damn mouth Obanai!.

I just stud there thing back to what has happened it was so embarrassing I then heard Tomioka call out my name I replied with saying yes and he said that the food was ready. I walked over to the table and sat down in front of  Tomioka. It was silent for awhile but then I decided to break the silence and said "So Tomioka what do you do when your on break?" He didn't respond which irritated me but a seconds later he then said "I read or train". Wow that's boring I thought he then said "Why did you visit me Iguro-San? Do you not hate me?". "What of course I hate you and I came cuz".

     "We'll uhm I visited because Mitsuri was busy and we'll idk?" He giggled a little which took me by shock. He is smile was so cute and makes me feel- No stop Obanai he isn't yours you shouldn't have these thoughts. Ugh whatever "And yes Tomioka I do hate you it's just that you never smile and are never happy and it's just irritating" "what is smiling Iguro-San?" He said "...uhm come here" Tomioka walked over to me and sat down next to me. "Ok uhm so is it ok if I touch your face?" I said he nodded in response I grabbed the right side of his mouth it's my right hand and the left side with my left hand and lifted them up I then put them down. Yet I couldn't stop starring at him his smile was gentle and soft it made me feel all fuzzy on the inside.

     But that's also when I noticed his beautiful blue ocean eyes they were.... gorgeous (CHILD YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING OF COURSE GIYUU'S SMILE IS GORGEOUS YOU ARE SO STUPID FOR NOT NOTICING THAT!).

This is a picture of Giyuu smiling for all you Giyuu simps 😏

Ha! you really thought I was gonna send a grown up picture of him smiling

Tomioka Pov:
Obanai was just staring at me it was weird but I also got to see the two different colored eyes of his they were pretty (How fricken stupid could these guys be?). One reminded me of emeralds and diamonds and the other reminded me of a beautiful flower call a dandelion it's my favorite flower. I then said "Iguro-San are you ok you have been looking at me for like that 4 minutes?" (Oh so he keeps track? What a pleasant surprise). He covered his face but I could still tell he was blushing but I couldn't tell if it was because of embarrassment or something else?. I got up from my seat and went to my living room and sat by the fire place I got a book from my shelf and started reading it. I suddenly then felt the presence of someone in front of me.

     I looked up only to see Obanai standing in front of me with a serious face but he then said "T-t-tomioka-San i-is i-it o-ok i-if I-I c-c-call y-you b-by your f-first n-name?" He said shyly. I was surprised and shocked wait what's the difference between the 2? Nvm. I just nodded in response I honestly didn't mind even tho we weren't close I just didn't mind. "Giyuu-San" "hm?" "Can I read the book with you?" "Mhm". He sat next to me on with his head on my shoulder while I read the book out loud.

     It was weird it was like if he was being clingy?. But then again Iguro-San hates me so why me? I thought I suddenly got out of my thoughts when I heard soft snoring I look down at my shoulder to see him sleeping it was cute. I then carried Obanai bridle Style to my guest room I laid him down on the bed carefully. I went to my room and fell asleep.

Obanai Pov:
I wake up it was about 3 AM I couldn't sleep so. I went over to Giyuu's room and nudged him awake. He quietly said "Iguro is that you do you need something?" I replied by saying "Can I sleep with you?" His face looked shocked that's when realized what I had said I was super embarrassed. I felt arms touch my shoulders and sit me down on Giyuu's bed I then heard Giyuu say "Iguro-San are you ok you have been very clingy?" His voice just made melt it was so soft. I felt all fuzzy on the inside his voice was so kind and soft- wait no he said that I have been clingy I gotta answer.

"Oh I have been I am sorry I didn't realize"
"Did you just apologize to me!?"
"Shut up! It's the only time I will be doing it"
"Sorry"

Obanai Pov:
I just want to hug him and squish him...why Giyuu why do you have to be so perfect?. *sigh* "is something wrong Obanai?"
"No no... it's just" "it's just what Iguro-San?" "nothing forget it" "ok?". Why can't I have the courage to tell him... why can't I tell him I like?....

Dun dun dun! Guess who is back me the one and only MUI! I hoped y'all like this part and my word count is 1,505