chapter one: ed finds more than trash in the taco bell dumpster

ed sheeran was wearing his favorite outfit, his green hoodie, blue jeans and his sneakers. he conntected his airpods to his new iphone 1989028394 and played his favorite jams. suddenly shape of you came on!!! this was his jam, although it made him a little upset that he hadn't find love yet. his eyes pricked with tears, he ate them as they rolled down, BUT suddenly he heard an adorable little voice coming from out of the dumpster?!?!?!!? 

ed sheeran watched as he saw the most sussiest baka of all time crawl out of a trash bag in the dumpster of taco bell!!! ed liked to take a shart after eating too much taco bell in the dumpster. a rat crawled out?!?!?!?! THE CUTEST RAT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! he felt his cheeks turn red. WHY COME THIS RAT WAS SO ADORABLE!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!!! "hey sharty" the rat said, visibly trying to flirt with ed. "hey baba gorilla, what your name, hottie?" he said as he bit his lower lip, forming an L with his left hand, bringing it to his chin. the rat giggled. "i'm remy, hotcakes, you?" ed felt himself turning red again "i'm ed, ed sheeran, baby gorl" remy gave him a smirk. "wanna come home with me, kitten?" ed questioned, he watched as remy's orbs shot up in excitement. "OF COURSE, MY ALPHA!!!" remy was practically blushing now, which made ed's cheeks only deepen in color more. ed scooped up remy, bridal style and brought him to his drippy new car, the shapeofyou 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!! ed sheeran placed remy back down, in the passengers seat, then they drove off into the sunset.