Itachi's Secret

"This is delicious, thank you!" I said, talking about the food in front of me. "Awe, thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it!" Mikoto replied, and I smiled. Naruto and Sasuke were fooling around and Fugaku glared at them. Sasuke stiopped, and nusged naruto who did the same. I giggled.

"Come on! Lest go. Deidara!" Itachi said, pulling me out of my seat. "but-" I started, but Itachi yanked me towards his room. "thank you for the meal!!" I shouted as I was dragged back down the hall and up the stairs.

"Bye!!!" Mikoto called, and I smiled.

"Show me how to draw eyes," Itachi said, and I sighed, sitting on the bed and pulling him down to sit beside me. "watch," I said, drawing the faint outline of an eye. "try that," I explained, and he nodded, grabbing the paper and pencil from me.

"like this?" he asked, showing me a half-decent eye. "yup!" now try that on your drawing of me," I said and he grabbed the pad of paper he was drawing me on. After a couple of minutes, he showed me his completed drawing of my eyes, and I smiled. Not bad! You're getting better, Itachi," I said and he grinned. "thanks, Dei."

I looked up in surprise. "Dei?" hmm. Nobody except naruto has ever called me that.

Checking my phone, I saw the time. I gasped. "oh, god! I have to get back home! Tell your mom thank you so much for dinner, and I enjoyed our stay here! I'll see you at school!" I exclaimed, rushing down the hall and out of this room to Sasuke's. "naruto!" we have to go!" I exclaimed, grabbing him.

"Thanks, Sasuke! See you later!" he called as I pulled him down the stairs and out the door of the Uchiha house.

-------------------------------------------

It was Friday, I was happy because Friday meant no school for the next two days. I had work after school, and naruto was going over to his friend's house.

School was what it was every day. History, math, break, English, and finally, art. I hate this loop. I wish it would get changed up a bit.

I was walking to English class when I heard a voice behind me. "Hey hey hey, look, it's the faggot! What's up, loser?" I turned around to see Hidan, Kisame, Nani, and Sasori. "ahh... hello," I replied, and they came closer.

"what's that you've got there? More homework?" Hidan asked, snatching the drawing I had out of my hands. It wasn't anything special, just a rough copy of something I was working on, but I really hated it when people touched my art.

"Give that back," I hissed, trying to snatch the drawing from him. I was getting déjà vu.

"beg for it," Hidan spat, and I looked at him with disgust. "excuse me?" I asked. "you heard me, you want your precious "art" back? Beg for it," Hidan spat, and Nani and Kisame were laughing while Sasori was distracted by something in a display case.

"no way," I retorted, and Hidan grinned. "then I guess you should say goodbye to your drawing," he replied, but it was snatched out of his hands and shoved into mine just before he crumpled it.

"piss of, Hidan," I calm voice spoke. Looking up, I saw Itachi standing there, holding Hidan at arm's length so he couldn't hit me.

"T-Thanks," I stuttered, straightening myself out. "Itachi! What are you doing?" Hidan asked in surprise.

"yeah, where Izumi? She should be able to keep her own boyfriend from attacking his friends, don't you think?" Nani asked, and Itachi glared at her. "Izumi and I... we broke up. She called him," he motioned to me, "a faggot, and if you guys don't stop calling him a fag, I'm going to beat the living shit out of you," he responded, and my jaw dropped. Itachi let Hidan go, and he backed away slowly.