Brobgonal's birth idk

I WAS DEAD WASN'T I???

Anyways. This is a mini history of how Brobgonal was created lol

One normal day, like every other. Bandu was sitting on his bed, watching his phone, all alone. He got bored so he left the phone alongside him.

Bandu: UGHHH being alone is so boring. Why is everyone so busy today?

Bandu slammed his head onto his pillow, screaming.
Suddenly, his big brother, Expunged. Came to check on him, because his cries were heard even tho they were muffled.

Expunged: god, he gets so annoying these kind of days. I wish I knew how to make him stop... I GOT IT!

Expunged got himself a paper were he planned on making a similar being like Bandu. But with different features. Like: bigger eyes, smaller mouth and darker clothes. And he was named, "Brobgonal". It seemed everything was going well, till he was actually born.

He was very short. A lot. He also had a chubbier body. And was racist, for some reason. Expunged didn't really care about that tough. And came in in Bandu's room without thinking twice.

Expunged: hey Bandu! I've got something for you!

Bandu: really?! What is it?!

Expunged got Brobgonal from behind his back and handed him to Bandu

Expunged: a friend for you!

Bandu: OH MY GOOOD!! THANK YOU BROTHER!!!

Expunged: no problem. *Disappears*

Brobgonal: *slur*

Bandu: uh-

THE END. :D

This is just a lil thing for filler cuz I have no ideas.