chapt six

Remus stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, walking over to the bathroom mirror and frowning at the reflection. His body was covered in scars from his youth, the recent ones were healed with dittany so he didn't look all that bad, though he was still a bit self-conscious about them, he was a bit thinner than he liked, and his hair seemed to be more grey than brown – though he was just over exaggerating that part by freaking out over a few grey hairs thanks to his transformations.

Remus walked out of the bathroom and dried himself off, pulling on a pair of loose pajamas and taking a seat on his bed, staring at a crack in the wall as he thought about the fact that Severus was going to come to his room in – he checked the clock on the wall – fifteen minutes and they were going to have sex, which would make the wolf in him happy as the bond would be complete, but that didn't mean Remus himself was happy about it, he didn't just want /sex/ he wanted something that meant something greater than just getting the deed done then Severus would more than likely leave.

He fell back to lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling and whistling to himself as he tried to get himself out of the mood he had placed himself in, his thoughts roamed to what Severus was doing, and if like Remus he was getting ready for tonight, putting on loose easily taken off clothing, taking a shower… Severus dripping wet, naked… Remus blinked at the thoughts and before he knew it, his hand had slipped past his waist line and he was now grasping himself. His eyes fell closed and his lips parted as he ran his hand up and down his cock rubbing himself to hardness, his breathing quickening as his hand moved faster and he began to grip himself every few strokes.

His ears twitched if they could as a human and he quickly pulled his hand out of his pants and sat up before the door swung open to reveal a smirking Severus. "Startin' without me..?" Severus slurred as he crossed the room and fell back onto the bed, wiggling out of his pants.

"You're drunk."

"Really." Severus gasped in surprise before… he giggled.

"We're not doing this with you drunk, Severus…" Remus sighed, standing up and running a hand through his hair.

"It was the only way I can bring myself to do it, so…." Severus trailed off, finally after much effort pulling his pants off and boxers in one swift motion, throwing them aside and crawling into the bed under the covers, pulling his shirt over his head.

"We'll… we'll do it in a few hours. Accio sleeping Potion," Remus spoke clearly, holding his hand out towards the bathroom and a mere second later a bottle shooting into his grasp. "Here, drink this and lay down." Remus said as he walked to the side of the bed and helped Severus with his shirt off to toss it aside before laying him down propped up on two pillows.

Severus sipped at the potion and grimaced. "Wa'ts that?"

"Shh, nothing. Go to sleep," Remus smiled.

Severus struggled to keep his eyes for a few moments, but the potion finally knocked him out. Remus slid into bed next to Severus' sleeping form and grabbed a book off the bedside table, waving his hand to turn off the lights except for a candle that sat on the bedside table which was bright enough for Remus to be able to read. Remus continued reading until he finished two chapters of his book and then he rested it on the bedside table after marking his page, blowing the candle out and settling himself back in the bed. He lied on his back and tilted his head to the side to watch Severus sleeping until he couldn't fight sleep off anymore, he drifted off.

Remus jolted away as he was engulfed in a very tight warm heat. He stared up at Severus through his eyelashes as Severus slowly lowered himself down, moaning every inch that went in. Remus bit his bottom lip and grasped Severus' hips to hold him steady as Severus began moving himself with both hands rested on Remus' chest. He stared at Severus as the man worked himself on Remus' prick, Remus' hand went up to brush Severus' hair out of his eyes and behind his ear, receiving a smile in return as now Severus opened his eyes and locked black to brown.

"You like that?" Severus asked as he rolled his hips.

Remus moaned. "Gods yes…"

"We can do this all the time, you know."

"We can?"

"Of course… I'm yours," Severus purred, slamming his hips down.

Remus yelled out, flipping them over so he was on top and slamming into Severus with abandon. "Mine," he growled.

Severus gasped, gripping the sheets. "Y-yours…" he stammered, wrapping his legs tightly around Remus' chest.

Remus moaned as he took the legs being wrapped around him as a signal, he began thrusting faster, grabbing Severus' hands and pinning them to the bed before crashing their lips together – this is what he wanted, for Severus to be his and him to be Severus', he wanted his mate not just sex because they simply had too. Severus ran his hands through Remus' hair and moaned into his mouth as he pulled Remus closer to deepen the kiss.

Remus whimpered as he felt the strong pull in his stomach – it was far too early to finish, and then the thought struck him, it didn't matter, him and Severus were each other's, and they could do this anytime they wanted now, this wasn't a one-time thing. He pulled his head back and placed his hand between them, grasping Severus and moving his hand up and down quickly, watching Severus gasp and buck his hips, it only took a few tugs to get Severus to come moaning out a loud 'Remus!'

Remus then lost all control, using his hands to hold himself up over Severus, he closed his eyes tightly and moved his hips faster, biting his bottom lip as his orgasm hit and he began to see stars. "S~Severus…" Remus groaned, opening his eyes to see his lover though only coming face to face with a crying Severus who was covered in bruises and shivering in fear.

Remus jumped into a sitting position, covered in a sheet of sweat as he frantically looked around the room and next to him laid a sleeping Severus. 'A dream…' He thought to himself, running a hand through his hair and trying to calm himself. He laid back down and covered his face with his hands as he closed his eyes and debated on going back to sleep or getting on up. His eyes shot open to stare at his palm when he heard a moan. He moved his hands slowly and glanced over Severus who was obviously still asleep but having a very nice dream by the way he was gently moving on the bed, his lips parted and his breathing quickening. Remus gulped and stared as Severus' body twisted with the dream, a moan escaping his lips every few seconds before his body arched up and then fell back down, his chest now definitely heaving.

'You're a pervert…' Remus thought to himself as he let his eyes run down Severus' body, his body as well was covered in a sheet of sweat though it was hardly from a nightmare like Remus'. He smelled of lust and arousal and a thought actually went through Remus' head at how vulnerable he was – naked and asleep in Remus' bed. He shook his head clear of such thoughts and glanced up at Severus' head, brown meeting black as Severus was now fully awake, on his side, staring at Remus, his face emotionless.

"Stop it," Severus hissed.

"S-stop what?" Remus asked.

"Checking me out?"

"I was—"

"Liar."

Remus frowned, he was a liar. He let out a sigh and shrugged it off, leaning forward to press his lips to Severus'. Severus stilled as Remus moved his lips against the others, his tongue darting out to trace Severus' bottom lip. Severus moaned softly and opened his mouth, leaning forward to deepen the kiss.