chapter I -PT

I was sitting in last bench talking to my friend . since we were waiting for our result everyone in class were talking about the exam . Then as waited the exam results were presented on the projector . The first place was of the number 29 .for a moment I thought it was my number and I told my friend about it but the friend who was 3 bench ahead of me reminded me that my number was 26th since his was 23rd.my number was not even close to it I thought to myself.

then suddenly I woke up because of the loud noise which was of my daughter.she was crying recklessly she was even saying some awful sentences.without a second thought i carried her and went upstairs.

Me and my daughter were living in an apartment we had one flat for ourselves.the flat right above mine was of my one old friend her name was muskan .muskan and I weren't that close but we passed out our 10th exam from the same school.and just above her flat there lived a man .he and my Daughter tagged along .
His name was PT.pt was a very careless man he had one maid for all the cleanings of his flat .

My daughter was fond of pt so I carried her straight two floors above and I went to pt's bedroom . as soon as we reached pt's bedroom my daughter stopped crying .my daughter looked at PT, he was in the closet wrapped by a orange sari .his face was also covered .by the time I didn't remember his face because I was always busy in my work .the doors of the closet was wide open .he was playing a song and mumbling something.i cought something he said then I realized he was talking about his ex. he wasn't even looking at us . His room was full of clothes . it was all over the floor,bed and closet .my daughter suddenly started to search for something .I asked her what was it but she didn't spoke a word . I also helped her by putting all the clothes inside the closet with pt inside .there was also some money beside his closest. When we were putting away the clothes pts maid came inside the room and kept something in pts bed .I was nervous because I thought she might think we were robbing him but surprisingly she didn't react .we, me and my daughter acted like we were searching him . My daughter said "where is he?" .and I also added "I wonder ...". PT tried to talk from the closet but The maid went out of the bedroom to kitchen.

We were in complete silence but then my daughter said " why is our dad so careless?"looking at pt. I was confused because she was saying something that she never said .she never mentioned dad before.i thought what might have come to her to make her say that .then she came closer ,looked right in my eye and said right in my face "make him my dad " I still didn't say anything then she again said "marry him ". I looked at pt he was still not giving us attention. I asked PT what his age was .I knew pt was way older than me but I didn't knew exactly By how much . he didn't say anything.

I am just 21 yrs old .and PT is way older than me .0.o

The next day PT was wearing a white t-shirt he was tall and he had black hair .he was standing right in front of me . I could see his face clearly. It felt like I saw him for the first time . He was nervous.he grabbed me by my shoulder and was smiling.we were in the road .I looked at myself in the glass which was on the left side and PT was on my right . I was looking like I used to look when I was at my 17 . I grabbed his hands and stepped forward. my best friend came crashing in front of us she was also looking the same as she used to when she was 16.she stepped back .she was looking pretty she came with our sister who used to study in same school but she is younger than us . She was also looking same like she used to look when she was 14.

It was like I don't know how I reached there .my best friend came there but she was shocked.....

Then me , PT, my best friend,and our sister we all went to stairs.

PT-Pujan tamang