leaving florida

*it's been 2 days and your now saying goodbye to your friends*

i don't want to go. i feel like crying. this is by far the hardest part of it all.

*you have now said bye to your friends and are on the way to the airport*
your outfit:

*you have now said bye to your friends and are on the way to the airport* your outfit:

i cried the whole way to the airport. i was mostly scared of starting over and making new friends.
i had my airpods in and listened to my playlist on the way to the airport. i listened to 'take care' by drake and rihanna on repeat until we got there.
when we got there, we went through security and got to our gate.
i scrolled through tiktok and instagram for a while. i saw a video of a boy, his user name was '.jmwalton' people really seemed to like him.

finally, we was called to get on the plane. i was getting excited but didn't want to admit it. maybe life will be better here i can start over and meet new people. it's a 2 hour plane journey so not to bad. me and isla watched 'to all the boys i loved' on netflix.

"mum and dad are asleep" isla told me.
i could tell isla was very upset. i mean who wouldn't be? she's had to leave her boyfriend of 2 years behind.
she was talking to me i could tell she was trying not to cry. eventually isla fell asleep.

after 30 mins of isla falling asleep we was finally here.

we got our bags and walked of the plane and called a taxi.

it seems nice here, maybe it will be better..