✧ 둘 ✧

🖤🖤🖤

It was time to go for the official wedding, exchanging rings and etc.

Chan, Aeryn and Lee Know (Minho, Chan's groomsman) were waiting downstairs for Ryun while others left. They heard sound of opening door when she came out from the room and went down slowly. It was her... The most beautiful and shiny girl for Chan. This day was hers, she'd shine with her beauty in the hall.

"PEOPLEE, SNAP OUT AND LET'S LEAVE I'M HUNGRY!" it was Aeryn of course.

"Dude shut up you're interputtin romantic moment!" Ryun frowned.

"Whatever. Let's go Min, let the couple be happy for a moment" she wrapped her hand on Minho's arm and went outside for the car.

The black, classical limousine was in front of them. They got shock seeing it.

"You weren't organisator for nothing, right?" Minho asked Aeryn.

"Of course I wasn't" she flipped her hair. "And also, you haven't even see the hall" she said proudly.

And they went to one beautiful garden, where were their close friends and family members for the official wedding. It was beautiful as well. The scent of pink and white flowers were everywhere, white decoration got it more beautiful and guests were sitting on the white chairs...

Aeryn looked at the Jaehyun and saw his profile under the sun lights. God... Why was he so handsome? His fluffy black hair, which was now pulled back, was hella good on him, his high bridge nose made him so serious and his suit was only for him, he owned it. He caught Aeryn staring at him but he smiled at the shocked girl. He smiled...

"Ae, you're obvious, stop starring." Ryun whispered to her best friend.

"Ryun-ah~ he smiled at me!" Aeryn almost jumped.

"Wah, Lee Jaehyun did something..." Ryun took a glance at him. "Yah, go sit next to him!"

"Wha- no way!" Aeryn said.

"Girl go! You have to stand up soon anyways!"

"I hate you..." Aeryn glared at her best friend.

"You'll love me for this in your future wedding with him"

And that's how she ended up sitting next to Jaehyun and Juyeon.

"Hi guys" she said stuttering.

"Hey" the both said and smiled.

"I'll go soon so I won't distrub you for long..."

"What kind of opinion is that? You're not distrubing us!" Juyeon said and Jaehyun nodded too. Aeryn blushed, thanking Juyeon in her heart for always being on her side.

"By the way this place is so beautiful, well done Aeryn-ah~" Jaehyun said. "Beautiful as organisator" he added smiling.

"Pfft you should see the hall in the hotel. I'm proud of myself not gonna lie, but that stressed me out and took my nerves. I'm praying for not being bridesmaid ever again." her heart was jumping because of Jaehyun but she played it cool while boys chuckled.

Meanwhile, they heard wedding melody and here was Ryun's father with his daughter. He walked her slowly to the Chan who was about to tear up.

"I joked earlier but I should take tissues" Aeryn said making the boys laugh.

Ryun's father hugged his daughter and Chan.

"Take care of my daughter Chan" he said.

"I will Mr." Chan bowed.