Chapter 8.

_____________________

Alex walked into the McCall household, having been bared with the news that somehow Theo had found his way from the depths of hell.

Chris insisted that she left, Allison was persistent on staying.

Alex didn't question it, she didn't have time to.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam explained

"Or he could kill us."

"It's Theo" alex walked in "If there is anything he can get from you, he will kill you for it"

"Nice to see you too" he smirked

Alex rolled her eyes, she turned to the alpha "who's genius idea was it to bring him back, and why?"

There was a small silence, Alex stared at them "what?"

"He remembers stiles" Isaac bared

Alex scoffed, "he remembers him, of all people, him!"

"Who brought him back?" She asked

"Me" Liam stepped forward  "and He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword."

Theo panted,  "It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight"

"Shut up!" Both Liam and Scott yelled

Alex walked over to him, she crouched down and glared "are you serious right now, you may be here because of Liam but need I remind you i possess the power that can make you feel what your sister felt."

"Nice to see you've forgiven me"

"Okay" Alex nodded, she stood up and balled up her first, before Hayden could stop her she swung her fist against his face.

Alex exhaled "I feel so much better"

"You see, that's how you shut him up" Isaac praised 

"If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But for right now..."

"He goes back now." Scott interrupted Hayden, 

"Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo chimed in

"Theo, shut the fuck up" Alex muttered

"Can we talk alone?" Liam asked the alpha

Scott nodded, both wolves left the room.

"This isn't what I needed right now" Alex sighed, rubbing her temples.

"How's your dad?" Isaac asked

"Better, Allison is with him now"

Theo looked up at Alex, his brows furrowed "who?"