Paper plane

"Watch out!" Alex shouted while looking at me but before I realized what he means by that something fell on my head then it fell to the ground.

A paper plane...I picked it up

"What are you, a kid? Still playing  this kind of stuff," I said then handed the paper plane to him but he didn't accept it.

"Open it, there's a letter inside." he answered me instead.

Like what he said, I opened it and saw what the letter say.

"A friendship letter? For whom? Do you wrote this?" I asked him continuously.

"Yes it is. I don't know who owns that letter and I don't, I found it on the playground," he answered.

"Did you know that if you wrote your wish on the paper plane then you threw it and landed on the place you were thinking that wish will come true?" He added.

"No, do you believe that?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just wanna try and the plane really landed on your head so I hope the writer's wish would come true," he said.

When I got home, I suddenly remembered what Alex told me, then I found my self writing my wish at the paper then fold it to become a paper plane.

I sat down at the couch and look at the vase near the wall. I threw  the paper and it landed directly to the vase. I smiled. silly.

It took a long time for my wish to finally happened. I just waited for it, I become patient, by that I realized that not all wishes happened right away, you need to be patient, you just need to have faith on your own. 

It will always come  on the very right time.....

-------------- end