First days and first impressions

I swear to god I never ran this fast in my life. I hate running so fucking mu-

"Hey! Watch out where the fuck you're going!" A young red-headed woman yelled at me as I bumped her shoulder, which caused her materials to fall to the ground.

"Sorry" I yelled back at her, still sprinting to my first ever college class. I had high hopes for it since the teacher Ms. Romanoff had a very high status in the teacher community, she is supposed to be the best and most strict teacher at the same time. Some say she is a sweetheart, but most say she is an absolute asshole. I just hope I won't get on her bad side.

As I now started walking normally again to avoid crashing into any more human beings, I found myself completely lost on the information about the location of the English literature class.

So I began rushing to the secretary's office for the location. Hoping to get to class on time, I won't take any risks in this class.

When I got there I only had two minutes to get to my destined class. Which pissed me off a lot. Why did I have to be late on the first day of school? In my first ever class with Ms. Romanoff as my teacher?

The secretary interrupted my thought process. „Your class is in the east wing, room 1984." the nice Lady informed me. She looked very secretary-ish to begin with, an elderly woman, short blonde hair with bangs and round glasses, very professional looking too with her pencil skirt and white blouse.

She gave me a warm smile when she saw the confused and helpless look I gave her. „Oh honey, look I will guide you, since it's Professor Romanoff you sure need some really good excuse to be late for her class." She laughed and rounded her desk, motioning me to follow her.

We walked for a good 10 minutes until we finally reached the Lecture Hall my class was held in. You could hear a faint, soft, voice behind the thick wooden door with a small window in it.

As I looked through the small window in the door, I saw endless rows of students, all writing for dear life, but I couldn't see the star of the show yet. One of the reasons why I was so looking forward to seeing her is the fact that she is also know for her gorgeous appearance, she is supposed to be out of everybody's league, some say not even Elizabeth Olsen could pull that kind of Woman.

„Are you ready?" The secretary, whose name I just learned on our hike here, Mrs. Johansson,  asked me with her bright smile. She seemed to be more excited than I was, because by now, my excitement was taken over by pure fear and stress of being humiliated in front of my whole class- or worse Ms. Romanoff hating me.

Mrs. Johansson pushed a small button next to the door, it seemed to be some kind of bell, since a knock would probably not be heard in such a large room. The Professor probably ended her sentence before walking up the stairs to the door I stood at.

And finally, I could see her. And oh shit. It was the exact same Woman I ran over earlier, what was it about making a good first impression again? She saw me right away as I was standing right in front of the window.

Her face immediately went from a form smile to an annoyed look, followed by a roll of her eyes, god it looked so good on her. Taking a step back I let her have room to open the door, as she was pushing the obviously heavy door open with ease, I could see a bit more of her cleavage than I probably should have.

Her white, short-sleeved, blouse was showing just a little underneath her collarbones, sexy but still professional. The tight slacks she wore also showed her curves more than great and let her look like a goddess. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander over her body a few times before finally making a stop at her face.

She had full lips with bright red lipstick on, the shade Taylor swift always uses, and light makeup. She seemed like a person who didn't need much makeup anyways. But she did top off her piercing green eyes with some light brown eyeshadow and a good mascara.