Presentation

The big campus of my college never failed to get me lost. Needing to ask everybody around me for directions is really not pleasant, but I really can't remember every god damn location of every single class of mine.

But what confuses me, even more, is that Professor Romanoff always seems to be around the corner, since day one. It's been two and a half days here and I feel like she is watching me 24/7.

The fact that it feels like she is probably following me around isn't that bad tho, at least not compared to the way she watches me.

Her eyes always seem to wander over my body. It feels like she always makes a stop on my ass and breasts, she then proceeds to look at me with that smirk, but I can't seem to figure her actions out. Not yet at least.

But the thing that is way worse than me not being able to figure out my professor is my presentation. Even though I was more than happy about her suggesting I could hold it in private, I found it a bit odd.

Because why would she always treat me differently than other students? I mean she shouldn't even like me after I was late to her class and ditched another two in the span of just two days.

But if I tell her that I want to do it in front of the class I will probably have a panic attack and she'll have to give me an F, which I obviously don't want.

The feeling of being in a room with her, especially alone, making me anxious too though. Because it just feels like she has so much power over me. But I won't let that ruin my presentation.

Overall I am pretty confident about the work I did, it took a lot of research and tried to fulfill all the important Requirements on her list. But I did miss some of them while loosing myself in the sight of her boobs.

To be fair, they are nice boobs. Ok they are my teachers boobs, but nice boobs.

So now all that leads me here, once again, the door of "Ms. Romanoff's Office, English literature and Language Teacher."

Taking a deep breathe before knocking, taking in all the courage I could muster, my hand comes down on the door three times. There was a bit of shuffling behind the door and a slight gasp.

And I swear I heard someone say "fuck" a bit too loud.

Even though it takes Ms. Romanoff way longer than normally, I patiently wait in front of the door, waiting for it to open. When it finally does, a slightly sweaty, panting and clearly embarrassed red head stands before me.

Though it's not the one I was here for. "Professor Maximoff!" I exclaim trying not to sound too confused "Is Professor Romanoff not in there? I have a meeting with her."

Mrs. Maximoff turned around slightly, looking into the room, as if to ask for conformation to say the next words. "Yes, of course she is here. We were just working on a new project that's all, she's all yours now."

She then proceeded to grab her purse from one of the tables and got out saying quick goodbyes to Ms. Romanoff and me.

They must be friends I guessed. I mean they are the same age, they seem similar from their personality type and overall seemed to have a lot in common.

"Miss Martens would you please enter? I don't like to be kept waiting." I quickly entered at that and closed the door behind me. She was sitting behind her desk, beige checkered slacks with a matching suit jacked and a white blouse with some lace details at the collar.

She was looking as professional as ever, though you could see a hint of red shining through her white blouse. I wonder how it would look like without the white textil in front of her chest. If I could just unbutton three of those small golden buttons.